Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 26votes)

Crayon Shin Chan

Alt Names: alt クレヨンしんちゃんalt Crayon Shin Chanalt Crayon Shin-chanalt Crayon Shinchanalt Dik Cerdasalt 蜡笔小新alt 크레용 신 짱alt 짱구alt 신짱구alt Kureyon Shin-chanalt Shin - Cậu bé bút chì
Author: Usui Yoshito
Artist: Usui Yoshito
Genres: Comedy ComedySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The series follows the antics of a five year-old boy Shinnosuke Nohara, his parents, neighbours, and friends. This story is set in Kasukabe, Saitama Prefecture, Japan. The manga is called "Crayon Shin-chan" because "crayon" signifies the fact that it is a tool commonly used by kindergartners and that Shin-chan goes to kindergarten. "Shin-chan" is the affectionate name for the main character.
Go to Crayon Shin Chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

33 Comments

the mangaka is dead ?

Yes. He apparently died in a hiking accident.

R.I.P. the mangaka

the mangaka is dead ?

ti-zight awesome comic

YES. YES. YESSSSSSSSS. I loved that comic. Thanks a lot, hope we get more.

R.I.P. the mangaka

nostalgic series

Nice :)

great 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics