Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 162votes)

1/2 Prince

Alt Names: alt 1/2 王子alt 1/2 Hoàng Tửalt 1/2 Wangzialt 1/2 Принцalt 1|2 Princealt 2分之1王子alt 二分之一王子alt ½ 王子alt ½ Princealt Half Princealt نصف أميرalt Полу-Принцalt ПолПринцаalt Наполовину принц
Author: Yu Wo
Artist: Choi Hong Chong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: It is the year 2100 A.D., and humans have developed a virtual reality game with a realism level of 99%. Feng Lan, due to a bet with her twin brother, vows to succeed in playing the game without using her "female benefits." Due to this, she becomes the first and only female to play as a male character in "Second Life." As her infamy rises as a bloodthirsty warrior, can she keep her identity a secret from her real life acquaintances whom she has beaten up?
Go to 1/2 Prince Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manhua vs Novel (with link to the novel) New Window TheJoanne
  • 6 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Yaomo
  • 9 Replies
Topic Favorite Scenes New Window αρняσɖιтє
  • 1 Replies
Topic Awwws thats so cute! C.55 con. New Window Feeniks
  • 3 Replies

134 Comments

Yes~ Been waiting for this xD
Simply create new character. Done.

Ironically, Chinese has the most number of gold farmers in MMO. Multiple accounts, auto program, bot, etc.
@AvarN

That's because they love the game world they are in. This is the final game. There won't be more avatars (as far as I can tell). It's the equivalent to forever not being able to play the game together anymore. And that's sad.

Furthermore, for Gui, Prince doesn't know who his real life person is, much less having a chance to find him again, though one can always set up a forum to search.

But you can't always find the people you've missed online ever again. I've cried because roleplay sites shut down before I had a chance to gather all my close friends' IM. Wouldn't you cry if you suddenly lost your close friends whom you can only find online and if the methods to communicate with them disappeared entirely?
ho noes, his character just got deleted forever!
noooooo!
It's funny when you step back and see the whole picture of this manhua. Haha, he's crying because someone died in a game. lol
59!!!!! Finely!!
I think its a great manhua and all, but I still can't decide whether its a shounen or shoujo. I hope its shonen.
OMG
Poor Dictator of Life!
The first VR-themed manga that I've read a couple of years back in onemanga. It might be lacking in detail if one compares it to the novel but it wont fail to humor you with Prince's crazy antics and various situations that he falls into.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics