Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 162votes)

1/2 Prince

Alt Names: alt 1/2 王子alt 1/2 Hoàng Tửalt 1/2 Wangzialt 1/2 Принцalt 1|2 Princealt 2分之1王子alt 二分之一王子alt ½ 王子alt ½ Princealt Half Princealt نصف أميرalt Полу-Принцalt ПолПринцаalt Наполовину принц
Author: Yu Wo
Artist: Choi Hong Chong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: It is the year 2100 A.D., and humans have developed a virtual reality game with a realism level of 99%. Feng Lan, due to a bet with her twin brother, vows to succeed in playing the game without using her "female benefits." Due to this, she becomes the first and only female to play as a male character in "Second Life." As her infamy rises as a bloodthirsty warrior, can she keep her identity a secret from her real life acquaintances whom she has beaten up?
Go to 1/2 Prince Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manhua vs Novel (with link to the novel) New Window TheJoanne
  • 6 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Yaomo
  • 9 Replies
Topic Favorite Scenes New Window αρняσɖιтє
  • 1 Replies
Topic Awwws thats so cute! C.55 con. New Window Feeniks
  • 3 Replies

134 Comments

It feels like we're so close to finishing this arc. Super excited for the finale!

This actually updated? I haven't heard of an update for a good few years ._.

Well thanks for the update xD 

On a side note, Meatbun now reminds me of the porings from Ragnarok online.

meatbunnnn why u so cuuuteee 

@nobuyuki we have chapter 59 ready for typesetting. it's taking long cos we're low on active staff, so if you can, come help out ^_^
I just curious why OSS took so long realese chapter... once in several month? man, it exaggeratering i think :(
love this manga and cant wait to see the end, and here's hopping that it comes out in book form so i can buy it
the love situations in this manga makes me want to say "dude its just a game"
this last arc is so boring ;/
I read them all in a day. That's for third time. I hope a fourth time won't be necessary and the next chapter will come out quicker.
I hope this ends soon... as much as I love it...it's starting to seem dragged on....
I want to reread it now xD. The start was so epic.

Though one thing I liked in the new chapter is the giant baguette xD
UPDATE!!!!!!
Again, the spanish dominate my homepage ;_; Please update(in English!) soon!
I read the first 56 chapters in under a week ...

And then I had to wait half a year for 57 ...
Gui and Wicked.... *Sigh.*
I can't wait to see what happens!!!
Hope the next chapter comes soon!!!
The early chapters are great but now... it's just getting boring. Don't know why.
AAAWW YEAAAH UPDATE

Pages are out of order. BUT WOO HOO UPDATE
thanks for the update Odd Squad Scans
GUI no!
Gui & prince should be together <3
@SomeoneElse
Turned out they actually could do serious later on pretty well. Except for the whole [spoiler]you cannot play this game any longer [spoiler/] part, which really takes a bit of the drama away. But that makes the NPCs much more interesting.
The whole band thing… urgh, wth?

@Kuroiikawa of the Void: Shounen action with Shoujo romance, how's that sound?
The deaths are really not tragic since.. you know... she can see them in rl and all. xD
Wow the story sucked after they got infinite city, they are being too serious compared to the early chapters
@NoFear91

You can't create a new character though...
If I remember correctly, LoliDragon said something about that when she was acting as a GM in the beginning
This is so nice, a good artist and a funny author
This is just epic! MUST HAVE MORE!!!!! Please :.(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics