Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 125votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Tsuioku Hen

Alt Names: alt 魔法科高校の劣等生 - 追憶編alt Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Recollection Arcalt Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Reminiscence
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Ikawa Waki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Three years ago, he had the same posture.
Three years ago, he had stood behind Miyuki.
Yes.... Compared to three years ago, it had changed."

Set three years prior to the present time, Tsuioku Hen tells the events that would change Miyuki's world drastically, as well as the events that led Tatsuya to become what he is now.

Prequel:
>Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Souranhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-yokohama-souranhen-r10198 )

Sequel:
>Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Raihousha Hen
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-raihousha-hen-r17695 )
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Tsuioku Hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

211 Comments

Awesome, the prequel was one of my favorite arcs because we got to see how Miyuki initially started developing feelings for Tatsuya and I have to say the art in this is really good.

One of the reasons I wasn't too interested in the manga adaptation of the main series was because since I already read the LN it sort of ruined the "cliff hangers" at the end of each monthly chapter and so I was never too excited but this prequel I'm actually strangely excited to read even though i already know what's going to happen.

I find this interesting. The chapter scanlated by Ariel has better cleaning while I prefer some of Mangalchi's translations. Imagine if these two collaborated. :-P

Kai screwed up when he exported it. Hopefully it'll all fix soon.

I find this interesting. The chapter scanlated by Ariel has better cleaning while I prefer some of Mangalchi's translations. Imagine if these two collaborated. :-P

I like Mahouka but damn this is confusing. Why not scanlate the earlier arcs first? At this point looks like I'm waiting on Rettousei: Kyuukousen-hen 5 and Yuutousei 11 (since it's just a parallel of Rettousei: Nyuugaku-hen).

1. Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Nyuugaku-hen

1. Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei

2. Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Kyuukousen-hen

3. Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Yokohama Souranhen

4. Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Tsuiokuhen

Is this the "correct" read order?

Sorry, but Mangastream called dibs on Numbers 2 and 3 of your list and they have access to HQ raws.

More or less that's how the LN ordered the arcs and my recommended reading order.

I like Mahouka but damn this is confusing. Why not scanlate the earlier arcs first? At this point looks like I'm waiting on Rettousei: Kyuukousen-hen 5 and Yuutousei 11 (since it's just a parallel of Rettousei: Nyuugaku-hen).

1. Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Nyuugaku-hen

1. Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei

2. Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Kyuukousen-hen

3. Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Yokohama Souranhen

4. Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Tsuiokuhen

Is this the "correct" read order?

Nine School Competition Arc is here. (Minus the chapter 1)

Damn... the Yokohama disturbance arc has not been scanlated yet?

I wanna see Tatsuya's "Bankai" (Full Release).

But then again, every thing in order I suppose.

Kuh, can't wait.

Just going to point out, for anyone that doesn't already know, that the Yokohama Disturbance arc's, the Nine School Battles arc's, and this arc's mangas are being made at the same time. I believe that Mangastream is taking up scanlating the Nine School Battles arc and I don't believe anyone has started Yokohama Disturbance yet.

Truth be told, Mangastream were going to do the Yokohama one as well but they haven't released anything yet.

"Pomf"

me: *facedesk*

Lol skipping the Yokohama Disturbance arc I see. 

And the Nine School Battles arc before that.

Just going to point out, for anyone that doesn't already know, that the Yokohama Disturbance arc's, the Nine School Battles arc's, and this arc's mangas are being made at the same time. I believe that Mangastream is taking up scanlating the Nine School Battles arc and I don't believe anyone has started Yokohama Disturbance yet.

cool, i was eager for this one.

Aaaaawwwww she deeeeeead.

genial! gracias Ariel y a todos los que trabajan contigo por traernos este arco!

One of the 'calmer' arcs. Honami though :3

Well

Spoiler

One of the 'calmer' arcs. Honami though :3

Well, they also modified it slightly from the novel

Spoiler

Basically this is the spoiler-free version of that arc '. ' Now with more "what is this feeling I feels" wincest

Spoiler

Miyuki kawaii <3

This chapter of their past, she has smaller tits, oh well id still tap her

Everyone wants to just pretend that it doesn't exist.

it's called Material Burst, it is a conversion of mass into energy.

Eh that is exactly the principle behind nuclear reaction though.

but yeah I know that, I've read through the LN past v12 - I was not referring to what Tatsuya's skill is - I was referring to what's a real-world example of a nuclear bomb without the radiation.

Btw people please use spoiler tags if you want to talk about something that's not revealed yet. Even if you read the LN it's not fair for the people who enjoy only the manga to be spoiled.

arkantoscl did mention it before the first chapter was released though so that's out of count.

Back to story.

First chapter is pretty touching..

When I remember Miyuki's narration of Tatsuya's stride across the battle field, I end adding some extra words like how everything they learned or experienced being meaningless or them questioning if their friends/comrades ever existed when they disappear in poof.

Nuclear Bomb - radiation = Hydrogen Bomb? :s

it's called Material Burst, it is a conversion of mass into energy.

So this is the Arc where Tatsuya first used his Nuclear Bomb attack(minus the radiation).

Nuclear Bomb - radiation = Hydrogen Bomb? :s

Oh yeah! Color pages of kid Miyuki, just so cute. And Tatsuya, oh oh Tatsuya... =)

Sure most of the readers here know already, but this arc definitely contains spoilers as to what's going on in the anime. So read at your own risk.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics