Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 80votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousen-hen

Alt Names: alt A Magic Senior High School's Low-Ranked Student: The Details of the Nine Schools' Matchesalt A Poorly Performing Student of a Magic High School: Nine Schools' Competition Compilationalt 魔法科高校の劣等生 九校戦編alt 魔法科高校的劣等生:九校戰篇alt Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousen-henalt Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nine Schools Competitionalt The Irregular at a Magic High School: A Record of the Nine Schools' Competitionalt The Irregular of a Magic High School: The Story of the Nine Schools' Tournamentalt The Poor Performing Student of a Magic High School: The Volume of the Nine Schools' Battle
Author: Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Kitaumi Tsuna
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "One such setting is the "Nine Schools Battles", officially called The National Magic High School Good Will Magic Competition. Every year, the best Magic High School students gather together, unfolding a story of frustration and glory by putting their young pride on the line."

Prequel:
> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-r3290 )

Sequel:
>Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Souranhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-yokohama-souranhen-r10198 )

============Notice================
Unfortunatly the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousen-hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Stress test for Tatsuya- Is he a Mary Sue? New Window kosmaj
  • 14 Replies

178 Comments

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Spoiler

lmao

I just assumed they would do the first part of the series since a first season is usually like 13 episodes and things usually get stretched out and this series can be stretched alot. That being said I don't disagree with you I was just pointing out my previous assumption because that's just what I do.

Since there's no word on how long the first season will be we'll just have to wait. Regardless I think they could fit the first 4 volumes into a first season and then use volume 5 for OVA's between seasons. If Tokyo Ravens can get a 24 episode first season, why can't this, right? lol

Very safe to assume so. The issue is more of, there's probably gonna be a few episodes left over, not enough to do Yokohama though, so either fillers, side stories, or set up for a second season.

Probably volume 5 stuffs? It does have 2 fairly important chapters.

Spoiler

Hey no fair, that's a low blow using his little sister as leverage and yeah bloomers are not indecent.

Not quite, it's more of his sister backstab his plan to escape (in the novel there's even mention to Caesar's et tu brutus)

Spoiler

As for bloomers, it's one of the missing explanation from novel

Spoiler

Hey no fair, that's a low blow using his little sister as leverage and yeah bloomers are not indecent.

Very safe to assume so. The issue is more of, there's probably gonna be a few episodes left over, not enough to do Yokohama though, so either fillers, side stories, or set up for a second season.

I just assumed they would do the first part of the series since a first season is usually like 13 episodes and things usually get stretched out and this series can be stretched alot. That being said I don't disagree with you I was just pointing out my previous assumption because that's just what I do.

wooo! ch2 out....

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Spoiler

That was a short game.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Spoiler

I-... I love you gaise. ‿♥

I sincerely hope the anime keep this sort of amusing scenes in.

And give all the characters the same spotlight moment they get in novel.

Spoiler

So, is it safe to assume that the anime will cover the nine schools competitions?

w00t

Nice work, Kai.

Tatsuya is such a badass. I might name my son after him <- hypothetically speaking.

So, is it safe to assume that the anime will cover the nine schools competitions?

I don't really care much about anime so i'm not sure but you can search the information on Anime-suki. There are some reliable information there. Or at the official website: http://mahouka.jp/

(here the info: "24 eps covers to the end of Nine Schools Competition seem like a wise choice.")

And yes, only one English chapter is released.

Theres only 1 english chapter out?

Because mangastream doesn't allow their releases to be hosted on online reader sites, you'll have to head to there site to read the chapter.

English version:

http://readms.com/r/mahouka_nine/1/2138/1

Please support the scanslator group by visiting their website without adblock.

time for the school comp my fav arc

Yes!!! My favorite Arc!!!

Having trouble finding the thread, any idea what it was called?

Interesting, looks like there is going to be a manga for each of the arcs, looks like this one is for the 9 school competition. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics