Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 106votes)

Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator

Alt Names: alt A Certain Scientific Acceleratoralt とある科学の一方通行(アクセラレータ)
Author: Kamachi Kazuma
Artist: Arata Yamaji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMecha MechaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The worst and the strongest of the "Toaru" series' espers, Accelerator, is the hero at last, now appearing in a completely original story!

This manga is based on Kamachi Kazuma's original light novel series.

Related:

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Light Novels)
(http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index)

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Main Story)
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/to-aru-majutsu-no-index-r635)

> Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/to-aru-kagaku-no-railgun-r661)
Go to Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

441 Comments

wait what ?

accelerator ? have his own manga ?

Because he's one of my "top 5 badass manga characters, right among Alucard from Hellsing and Kenpachi Zaraki from bleach (the characters from dragon ballZ might be powerful, but not really badass, at least not badass enough to fit among the top 10 on my list)

(before you start yelling "but there are MUCH stronger characters around" or "in that manga is someone even more badass"- remember that this is about being a complete badass and not a contest of "who's stronger" and remember that I haven't read ALL the manga around)

A Certain Accelerator Badass begins:

wM4EXcV.png

Thereeeeeeeeeeee It iiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!!!!!!

*instant follow even before reading*

yay finally some story for the strongest pedo

the art matches quite well with accelerator, rough and solid?

"A Certain Scientific Badass" now begins. Let's hope it sticks around for very, very long. (because fuck Touma)

And so it begins. ERMAGAWD ACCELERATOR IS AWESHUM!!! Err.... I mean.... quite the explosive first chapter. ^_^" Too bad I couldn't follow most of what happened during the fight scenes >_>

And I think this might follow a similar approach as Railgun, where it intersects with the main story at times but shows it in Accelerator's(and possibly Last Order's) focus entirely without shifting to the other protagonists while primarily having arcs solely for him that occur during the gaps in the main story. Would be awesome if one day, this got an anime but I doubt it. They still have a long way to go with Index anime.

This is pretty darn good considering I've never read the main series.

Hopefully the new artist can live up to par with accelerators art in the other series.

So if this is a sidestory that resolves Accel's missing events, think this series will end after a small number of chapters? Or will it keep going as long as Railgun?

It will probably depend on how well receive the series is

This happens while Accelerator was still in hospital, and had not decide to live with Yoshikawa yet.

Basically, go look at A Certain Unified Calendar and look at any event before September 30.

He has already met Last Order. So why he didn't know who is Yomikawa? Wasn't he living at her apartments for a week or two after he was released from hospital?

So if this is a sidestory that resolves Accel's missing events, think this series will end after a small number of chapters? Or will it keep going as long as Railgun?

He has already met Last Order. So why he didn't know who is Yomikawa? Wasn't he living at her apartments for a week or two after he was released from hospital?

This happens while Accelerator was still in hospital, and had not decide to live with Yoshikawa yet.

Don't question ToAru timeline.
Accelerator no Adventure happens somewhere between first and second seasons of the anime (or whatever novel volumes).

Huh

Since he's still in hospital, but is wearing the choker already, it's probably safe to assume this is between the time he got shot and before he moved into Yomikawa's place.

I guess he probably assumes that some different group is after Last Order and decides to go smash them (as the duty of the Pedobear-ator)
He know of Yomikawa Kikyou, the researcher, but probably not Aiho (the anti-skill) until Kikyou take the two to her.

Almost 20000 Misakas beg to disagree, says Misaka while remembering painful memories.

actually he did try to indirectly save them -> but at that time Misaka copy act so inhuman to point he really believe they are not human but dolls

(if just one of them said they didn't want to die = he will destroy project himself but no one object nor plead for their live or at-least hating him even after he insult them and start killing them in worser way after every kill)

from his point of view at Touma fight they are dolls without emotions

Judging from what I downloaded, it seems Kiss Manga's release is missing quite a bit of pages compared to the raws I have and is has translation errors all over and could use a good proofing, probably caused from translating from Chinese. I'd wait for someone else before reading.

My most hated word *sigh* "Translation Error" all over, -- oh well, it seems every people who say this words knows Japanese very well and they can give a good judgement that a translation is wrong. We pretty much proofreaded it over and over again  and took 2 translators to do it, just to make it sound right and there goes to Translation Error all over message again, it's pretty much demoralizing to hear that... We did spent 9 hours straight on working on this and me working on this at 2 AM - 6 AM just to get this release done, and stayed my laptop on for another 2 hours of uploading due to my lousy upload speed, and here I was hoping for good job messages or something. I don't blame you, I guess translating mangas is really easy and a pretty easy thing to do, anyone can do it right. Even if we try to use JPN Translation -- which we can also do -- We pretty much lack the staff to do all the 33 projects we're doing, nor do we have the funds to get the JPN raws out immediately for all the series we're doing and going to do, but anyways I'm just saying that "Translation Error" pretty much says to us that our work isn't good enough, well I can't blame you sinc, Scanlation is a pretty easy thing to do; indeed those redrawing, those typesetting, those translating, those proofreading are things that are easy to do..

Well sorry if I might go overboard with the 2nd reply.. I just don't like the word "Translation Error" all over the chapter. I'm not really fond of that word since it seems they're degrading the time spent by the translator just to get this release in the internet, and I don't like my staff being degraded as a second-rate translators, and again I say I'm sorry if I'm going overboard but I'm just saying what my opinion on those words you said.

If you can give a better translation, then why not join us? It will improve things better and you can translate the series :) and I can send Forensic and Tohyama to the other projects that needs attention of a translator right now.

Why does the remote upload taking so long... :/

When a villain met his loli, he became her hero.

Judging from what I downloaded, it seems Kiss Manga's release is missing quite a bit of pages compared to the raws I have and is has translation errors all over and could use a good proofing, probably caused from translating from Chinese. I'd wait for someone else before reading.

Say what now? It's missing pages, I'm pretty sure I uploaded the version 2 with complete 57 Pages -- , and I'm pretty sure the translation is correct, and hey we pretty muched rushed this released also :P, well it doesn't matter anyways. I hope you did enjoy the little "preview" then. :)

EDIT: WAIT YOU HAVE JPN RAWS?! Can you send it to us if you can, so if there is something missing then we can update it :)

finnaly its out

wait what ?

accelerator ? have his own manga ?

Awesome! Finally!~

AT LAST, IT IS HERE

ron-paul.gif

EDIT: Or... maybe not right now. I believe in you, potato-servers, you can do it!

You can download the file on our website too you know :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics