Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 106votes)

Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator

Alt Names: alt A Certain Scientific Acceleratoralt とある科学の一方通行(アクセラレータ)
Author: Kamachi Kazuma
Artist: Arata Yamaji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMecha MechaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The worst and the strongest of the "Toaru" series' espers, Accelerator, is the hero at last, now appearing in a completely original story!

This manga is based on Kamachi Kazuma's original light novel series.

Related:

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Light Novels)
(http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index)

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Main Story)
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/to-aru-majutsu-no-index-r635)

> Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/to-aru-kagaku-no-railgun-r661)
Go to Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

441 Comments

no i like this but they should someday make a certain unknown image breaker of touma before he lost his memories.  

Well, Well. It's nice to see so many people who read the LN.

Indeed, there's an entire volume long Kanzaki SS, and a chapter long Stiyl SS. Oddly enough, Birdway shows up in both.

Seriously though the Styl SS from the LN wasn't that good (the Kanzaki one in SS Volume 2 with the Valkyre on the other hand was funny), i haven't read the Norse Mythology SS yet.

We've never actually had confirmation Aogami is someone other than what he appears to be; a level 0. Tsuchimakdo and Touma did turn out to be something more, true, but that doesn't mean Aogami has to have special powers. The only hint we have he is something more is that pre-memory Touma considers him a touch person who he doesn't mind getting mixed up with a fire magician. My personal theory is that he is just a good fighter, though going further to say he might be a Kihara...

Tsuchimikado will probably be making an appearance in this manga once it catches up to where GROUP gets formed. Which we have less than a month to (probably less than half, since we saw Yoshikawa awake, and she was still struggling to remain conscious to my recollection in the Remnant Arc). Though we don't have long until GROUP Accelerator leaves GROUP after that. On the other hand, I'm hoping this manga will give more focus to the other members of GROUP. I'd love to see more Awaki and Etzali. Not much point in him getting his own spinoff if he is going to become somewhat focused on in this one. 

I don't think tht Aogami is the 6th Level 5.

Tsuchimikado may make an appearance because of GROUP but i mean an Spin-Off of him where more of his actions and aims are shown.

It would be interesting to see the other members of GROUP being focused.

guess that proves it, tsundere is caused by genetics and not enviroment ;P atleast in the Toaru universe XD

Huh? None fo the other clones are Tsundere. In fact they all seem pretty forward about their affections. At least about as much as an expressionless girl that talks like a narrative can be 

We've never actually had confirmation Aogami is someone other than what he appears to be; a level 0. Tsuchimakdo and Touma did turn out to be something more, true, but that doesn't mean Aogami has to have special powers. The only hint we have he is something more is that pre-memory Touma considers him a touch person who he doesn't mind getting mixed up with a fire magician. My personal theory is that he is just a good fighter, though going further to say he might be a Kihara...

Spoiler

Why would you want another spin-off featuring yet other level-5 Esper?

DON'T TRUST AOGAMI

Now we need a spin-off of Kanzaki and/or Stiyl or perhaps a Tsuchimikado one. And for the shits and giggles an Aogami spin-off. Then i would be completely satisfied

Tsuchimikado will probably be making an appearance in this manga once it catches up to where GROUP gets formed. Which we have less than a month to (probably less than half, since we saw Yoshikawa awake, and she was still struggling to remain conscious to my recollection in the Remnant Arc). Though we don't have long until GROUP Accelerator leaves GROUP after that. On the other hand, I'm hoping this manga will give more focus to the other members of GROUP. I'd love to see more Awaki and Etzali. Not much point in him getting his own spinoff if he is going to become somewhat focused on in this one. 

Now we need a spin-off of Kanzaki and/or Stiyl or perhaps a Tsuchimikado one. And for the shits and giggles an Aogami spin-off. Then i would be completely satisfied

Why would you want another spin-off featuring yet other level-5 Esper?

DON'T TRUST AOGAMI

I feel quality drop.

There is a spinn off for the magician´s side, in the light novels, at least.

Indeed, there's an entire volume long Kanzaki SS, and a chapter long Stiyl SS. Oddly enough, Birdway shows up in both.

There is a spinn off for the magician´s side, in the light novels, at least.

So Accelerator just downloaded that dead girl's memories into his brain? I can just imagine in the next chapter when he starts investigating, he just mentions all these intimate memories and people just stare at him thinking, "Stalker? Did he kill her?"

Estelle + Misaka Network

Would downloading the memories of deceased high level electro-masters increase the level of the Sisters overall?

Could personal realities be overwritten with new ones, and get Sisters with different powers? (Unlikely)

Wonder how the Network would feel about having memories of dead non-Misakas.

Well... I can't blame Accelerator...who wouldn't want to touch a floating brain!!!

Funny how circumstances are very different between Accelerator and Touma. In Touma's case, he gets flustered and ends up getting brutalized when he "happens" on women changing but for Accelerator, he doesn't give a damn plus the women he sees other than Last Order really don't seem to care either. That's how badasses should be! XD

Anyone else get nightmares at the idea of being plugged to the oxygen and getting chocked on it almost as soon as you regain consciousness? And just when you are cursing the fact that you didn't die to boot? That's brutality at its finest.

Jeez, these DA psychos remind of Terra of the Left. On that thought, I am remind of Acqua's comment:

“Just so you know, there is no way you will be chosen by God. I never thought you would remain deluded at this stage. Do you really think you belong anywhere but hell?”

I agree with that comparison, therefore I'm hoping that Accelerator will do what Aqua did to Terra and send DA's severed heads to his enemies.

Jeez, these DA psychos remind of Terra of the Left. On that thought, I am remind of Acqua's comment:

“Just so you know, there is no way you will be chosen by God. I never thought you would remain deluded at this stage. Do you really think you belong anywhere but hell?”

I love it how Accel doesn't lose his overall "creepy" face in the manga. Shady guy, but the best guy.

maybe because there is slight guilty feeling for killing many of her clones in the past that make him become gentler and become more compassion towards her

There's that, and the fact that he just wants a family to be with as stated by Kamachi himself.

I find myself wishing this took place during the New Testament timeline, the Accelerator/Last Order/Misaka Worst "love triangle" is hilarious.

Wheres My spam of KIHARA-KUN!!!

is my impression or the accelerator is like a father (for last order) in this manga?

maybe because there is slight guilty feeling for killing many of her clones in the past that make him become gentler and become more compassion towards her

is my impression or the accelerator is like a father (for last order) in this manga?

I think the strongest character in To Aru series is Last Order, only she can throw food at Excel face and get away with it xD

Wow

To Aru Kagaku no Last Order

About the whole necromancer stuff:

Spoiler

that's wrong, Othinus wanted him to be a doll, and there are some manga that let full revives happen, see Übel Blatt, or Shaman King

So...$5 says Estelle turns out to be evil.

If she's not, and she survives this whole incident...I wonder how long until she gets a cameo in the light novel series?

Also, I wonder what religious tradition Estelle's necromancy is derived from?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics