Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 106votes)

Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator

Alt Names: alt A Certain Scientific Acceleratoralt とある科学の一方通行(アクセラレータ)
Author: Kamachi Kazuma
Artist: Arata Yamaji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMecha MechaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The worst and the strongest of the "Toaru" series' espers, Accelerator, is the hero at last, now appearing in a completely original story!

This manga is based on Kamachi Kazuma's original light novel series.

Related:

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Light Novels)
(http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index)

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Main Story)
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/to-aru-majutsu-no-index-r635)

> Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/to-aru-kagaku-no-railgun-r661)
Go to Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

441 Comments

I find myself confused by all the paedophile comments - how old do you people think Accelerator is?  Also, since he, himself, refers to his body as androgynous, he's probably asexual, at the most...

You might be the strongest evillest monster, but you still couldn't beat the weakest esper Touma. :3  

Considering how many people Touma has managed to 1HKO with his punches when he manages to connect, the fact that he could take multiple punches to the face from Touma, actually suggests that Accelerator is surprisingly a lot more durable than people give him credit for.

I reallly like this, the art is "questionable" but it does its job, Accelerator is as cool as ever and

...well

...Accelerator

'nuff said

I honestly don't like this new author as much, His art looks and feels many times inferior to Kogino Chuuya who was the artist for the index series. Accelerator doesn't even look half as good, and last order isn't as cute, she looks older because of his art style as well.

We all feel the same but give the guy a break. To him this is a big honour and he wants to try his best so we should just let him take his time. It's not like the art makes you want stop reading and go bleach your eyes like in some series.

I honestly don't like this new author as much, His art looks and feels many times inferior to Kogino Chuuya who was the artist for the index series. Accelerator doesn't even look half as good, and last order isn't as cute, she looks older because of his art style as well.

I was just thinking this. This guy isn't nearly as good as Kogino in Index or Fuyukawa on Railgun, but then again, it's just the beggining, his art will probably get better with time.

If those sick psycho shits call themselves justice one more time, I'm going to puke. Allies of Justice do not take hostages. Allies of Justice do not kill innocents. Allies of Justice do not fucking look like psychotic turds (Except Accelerator XD).

You might be the strongest evillest monster, but you still couldn't beat the weakest esper Touma. :3

Damn guy isn't even an esper.

This is pre-Hound Dog phrase, so Accelerator still hasn't truly learnt what it is to be fearsome monster psychologically. That part was just delightful.

can't bring back the dead after two days of death, while the body still perfectly preserved re just weird for academy city. did their resuscitation science level still low?

http://tinyurl.com/m3kajg2

The procedure in your article only applies to traumatic puncture wounds, not drowning.

Maybe I should shut up.

"evil" is a rather subjective term to secribe something or someone.

Well, even the manga considers Accelerator evil. Oh, c'mon, he's not that bad! Maybe he's a little psychopatic, deranged, and a bit of a sexual deviant. And maybe he's a mass murderer. And yeah, maybe he can become an instant nuclear weapon and jeopardize all mankind on a whim if he's pissed off enough. And maybe he had one or two cannibal tendencies in the past...

Maybe I should shut up.

For anyone interested on /a/'s Accel chapters' downloads, see profile for link to folder. Cheers.

can't bring back the dead after two days of death, while the body still perfectly preserved re just weird for academy city. did their resuscitation science level still low?

http://tinyurl.com/m3kajg2

I wonder if Bersi actually wants to be put to rest ... after all, his body carries on his will and helps others. He´s a Kihara that extensivly researched death, so his perspective about the whole issue may be at least slightly different than that of a regular person who might consider his situation to be horrificing.

I fairly certain that Bersi is already at rest. Remember, Othinus lost most of her powers as a Magic God due to the fairy spell, and I'm pretty sure that animating an Einherjar is a super complex spell.

Time for da acceleration

Chapter 4, p.17:

RULES OF NATURE

Also, does anyone think she will appear in the light novels and put Bersi to rest?

I wonder if Bersi actually wants to be put to rest ... after all, his body carries on his will and helps others. He´s a Kihara that extensivly researched death, so his perspective about the whole issue may be at least slightly different than that of a regular person who might consider his situation to be horrificing.

So are they keeping the corpse in the party or laying her to rest in the next chapter?

Maybe she'll animate the corpses that Accelerator just made? (They are "villains" after all, with their enemies screaming "justice")

Also, does anyone think she will appear in the light novels and put Bersi to rest?

Father figure? No, I disagree. I'm thinking he's more the 'grumpy but protective' elder brother role myself.

Although with Last orders reaction to Estelle I wonder her opinion. :D

Edit: that should have quoted Kuroganekai.

"is it my impression or the accelerator is like a father (for last order) in this manga"

Accelerator really believes himself to be evil. Sigh.

Accelerator: "This place you stand in is not the only hell. If you ask me, this level of darkness is still rather bland."

SIde Note: Did Accelerator's age range for lolis go up to 14 years old all of a sudden?

For he is, ACCELERATOR!

Man, its been a long time since I see Accelerator being edgy like that.

Bring a little bit nostalgia ~

I understand drawing detail is tiresome but having those black faces really tires me out as well. Glad to see more scientific theory of soul. The whole "body limiters being removed after body shutdown" was there as well, which I always like. :) But forget all that, the final page is EPICNESS XD Too bad it was expected, considering his previous comment.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics