Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 76votes)

Log Horizon

Alt Names: alt ログ。ホライズン
Author: Touno Mamare
Artist: Hara Kazuhiro
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: How would you react if one day you were sucked into an MMORPG and could never get out? After a mysterious incident, roughly 30,000 players from Japan are now forced to live their life inside the MMORPG "Elder Tale" and can not log out. Even death is met with a respawn. Even worse is the fact that food has absolutely no taste. All this combined, many of the players inside this MMO has lost any will to actually play this game, but they are never allowed to leave. A player named Shiro will venture forth to uncover the mystery behind the reason why they are inside this game.

Spin-off:

> Log Horizon - HoneyMoonLogs
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/log-horizon-honeymoonlogs-r10535 )

> Log Horizon - Nishikaze no Ryodan
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/log-horizon-nishikaze-no-ryodan-r10459 )

> Log Horizon - Nyanta Hanchou Shiawase no Recipe
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/log-horizon-nyanta-hanchou-shiawase-no-recipe-r11624 )

> Log Horizon - Kanami, Go! East! ( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/log-horizon-kanami-go-east-r16483 )
Go to Log Horizon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sword Art Online vs Log Horizon New Window mhyr1104
  • 10 Replies

71 Comments

I have all the books, but it didn't mention any of second char. (Roe2) Wonder that will make a big issue later.

Yeah the author said Roe2 will make an appearance in the anime.

I have all the books, but it didn't mention any of second char. (Roe2) Wonder that will make a big issue later.

Roe2 will appear soon and she will be glorious.

It's by the same author of Maoyuu Maou Yuusha.

Insta-follow.

you can't write Loyality without L of Loli

Loli of the season right guys?

Loyal Waifu loli ninja assasin is best loli for sure.

Not so sure about that. There are a crap load of lolis this season. But I will agree she is definitely one of the best.

DATABASE IS HERE, MOTHERFUCKERS!

The song is rly awesome :3

DATABASE IS HERE, MOTHERFUCKERS!

The players chasing her have control over the town. She's trapped inside of it. Also the players can hold others down with using the attack skills that trigger guards in cities.

sorry i might have missed it and this is the first time im reading the manga but, if they will respawn when they die, why didnt serara just kill herself? wont that just make her respawn in the town?

Strange that the first chapter of manga takes place right after episode 2 of anime.

@cookieness: last town she visited was susukino,, right? then if she died, she'll just respawn at susukino again...

in some MMOs, they let you choose where you can respawn in case you die, but there're also MMOs which make players respawn at the nearest town or the last visited town...

sorry i might have missed it and this is the first time im reading the manga but, if they will respawn when they die, why didnt serara just kill herself? wont that just make her respawn in the town?

loli??? foloowed

Is that even a question? Cause the answer is "HELL YEAH!"

Manga adaptation huh? Interesting. Followed so far.

Akatsuki is adorable!

hy2GI1N.jpg

I prefer tsundere waifu loli SPxmeido, but a ninja is fine too. -  -*

Still, from the summary:

>Even death is met with a respawn.

Better than SAO then .- .

>Even worse is the fact that food has absolutely no taste.

Ok THAT is just shitty.

thats most likely because you have to cook it yourself to give it taste I bet

anyone noe where i can read the novel translated in english?

I prefer tsundere waifu loli SPxmeido, but a ninja is fine too. -  -*

Still, from the summary:

>Even death is met with a respawn.

Better than SAO then .- .

>Even worse is the fact that food has absolutely no taste.

Ok THAT is just shitty.

nice! like this manga/anime! as closely as mmorpg. woooot!

Explains situation a lot better than the anime. Not as good a job at explaining who the characters are as of now. Watching the anime and reading this helps fill in the missing spots. Great so far.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics