Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 708votes)

Bonnouji

Alt Names: alt 煩悩寺
Author: Aki Eda
Artist: Aki Eda
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fate brings two people who live in the same condo together on a typical afternoon. Ozawa (26) has just broken up with her boyfriend of five years and was in the process of trying to rebuild her life when she meets Oyamada who lives a couple floors below her. He is somewhat of a loner although he does have a few friends and his room is cluttered with all the random stuff that his impulse shopper brother sends him. Ozawa takes an interest with all the things in his room and the two start a friendship that slowly turns into something more.

Demographic is Seinen, please do not change to Josei or Shounen: http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Comic+Flapper
Go to Bonnouji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic fascinatingly good New Window Uller
  • 19 Replies

324 Comments

my new favorite romance manga
@LIAR The thing is batoto has a 24 delay upload from egscans, but the follow notification comes up when the chapter come out on egscans website. This is true for all mangas from egscans. Now you can wait 24 hours to view the new chapter here or go to egscans, up2 u. I personally just wait a day.
Gah, my alerts lied to me...
This is like, the cutest thing ever. Glad I stumbed upon this manga.
Chapter 12, page 16 had me laughing out loud. Such a funny image...
It's such a refreshing read that makes you feel all warm inside >w< I kept giggling to myself with both of them being so cute with their little antics <3 it's a really wonderful piece of work (Y)
so cute >.<
Its so sweet. Thankfully not bitter sweet. But just sweet. not overly sweet, not underly sweet, its like.. Your mothers home made cookies when you were a child.. I guess *shrugs*. It leaves a nice, warm feeling inside after even reading a page or two. I just.. Love this manga. Especially since the two of them have voiced their opinions, cant wait to see what turns out :D.
seeing other people that like this manga, makes me smile, at least it aint just me that thinks this is good, other friends think its slow
...i see what they mean by "deathbeds" now...
i has been a reaaalllyyy loonngg time for me since i read something so good. charming, hilarous, awkward and i would say even real. the characters seem taken out from real life, i bet u know someone like each one of them. this series is a must to read for me
It's cute and hilarious
So good :D
ahhah i want a big brother like that i wud kill to have half the stuff he has a really good manga
This online reader is great! As a scanlator myself, i thank all of you for not supporting Mangafox aka Manga Reader that abuses scanlators. We're all anti abuse right?
Peace out!
Just here to tell you guys that this is a monthly manga.
In case you were wondering of course.
This is a A++ manga, a very good and real story. I like it a lot.
its such a good story. every time I read a new chapter I become happy^^
I enjoyed reading this. Can't wait for the next chapter :D
AARRRRGGGGG....such small chapters :) MOAR! xD
looking forward to more of this!
Delightful and, thus far, the story feels very realistic.
ya i like it its really laid back
this is good :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics