Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 708votes)

Bonnouji

Alt Names: alt 煩悩寺
Author: Aki Eda
Artist: Aki Eda
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fate brings two people who live in the same condo together on a typical afternoon. Ozawa (26) has just broken up with her boyfriend of five years and was in the process of trying to rebuild her life when she meets Oyamada who lives a couple floors below her. He is somewhat of a loner although he does have a few friends and his room is cluttered with all the random stuff that his impulse shopper brother sends him. Ozawa takes an interest with all the things in his room and the two start a friendship that slowly turns into something more.

Demographic is Seinen, please do not change to Josei or Shounen: http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Comic+Flapper
Go to Bonnouji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic fascinatingly good New Window Uller
  • 19 Replies

324 Comments

so good. soooooooo good.

A-d'awwwwwwwww-rable

Idiot couple.

THIS is how a slice of life manga should be!

God, this is so good! Thanks EGS. I hope I can find something as good as this again someday. and that mouse pad... I really want one now.

Enjoyable, Cute, Funny, Simple, Fluffy and Refreshing, a really well made work.

This was mega cute. I feel happy.

this was so refreshing, what a wonderful slice of life, relaxing and most of all enjoyable.

Sweet, sweet slice of life story. So good. T_T

It is so good... I'm sad, but the ending was good... I want to cry and smile at the same time.

This was such a sweet and lovely story. I love the characters' my-pace-style and the way the story flows. Def a favourite of mine.

Seriously. This gets me so much, that everyone is convinced that stories have to have lots of suck for them to be good. Guess what!? Proven wrong, right here! > :D

Definitely going to return to this one again and again throughout my years. Very cute, very relaxing and very endearing.

Hmm I should add this to my re-read list.. I just re-read Salad Days and Honeymoon Salad last week.. XD

Agh. I loved it but a terrible reminder that I need a girlfriend. PRONTO!!

Plus I was  hoping Odyamda was going to find the menu entry with Ozawa as a dish in it

That was a great read. I have no idea how much time passed in the story but it really didn't matter.

This was really pleasant to read, a true slice-of-life without all that pointless melodrama, love triangles, stupid misunderstandings and everything... Pure fluffy romance.

:D

Proof that an enjoyable story need not be filled with conflict. Not that memorable or exciting, or even overly cute, but just nice.

Seriously. This gets me so much, that everyone is convinced that stories have to have lots of suck for them to be good. Guess what!? Proven wrong, right here! >:D

Definitely going to return to this one again and again throughout my years. Very cute, very relaxing and very endearing.

Pretty sure I do this every time I come to this page-

Spoiler

Forgot where I was up to so re-read it from the beginning, and it's absolutely fantastic. Just knew that last chapter was going to troll us, not that I minded as it fit with the feel of the manga perfectly. All I can say it what about poor Shimapon? he deserves a happy end too :) that's my only complaint.

I did especially like that last scene with the package arriving, found it somehow cute and satisfying.

Will pray for a oneshot in the future revisting these characters, hopefully with Shimapon getting a bit happiness too.

Anyway long live baka couples!

Thanks Easy Going Scans :D

I hope Aki's next work (if there will be one) will be like this~

A really nice read for relaxing -w-

Proof that an enjoyable story need not be filled with conflict. Not that memorable or exciting, or even overly cute, but just nice.

i was looking for a better ending but this will do

NO! I don't want this to end goddammit ;_;

Why must good things come to an end?

I'm going to miss this. :/

Well, a plain story with plain characters... But maybe that's a good thing (would've been better with some actual story, though), too much unnecessary drama/plot elements ruin stories way to fast or drag them on too long.

This one was fun, simple and nice. Great work!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics