Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 708votes)

Bonnouji

Alt Names: alt 煩悩寺
Author: Aki Eda
Artist: Aki Eda
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fate brings two people who live in the same condo together on a typical afternoon. Ozawa (26) has just broken up with her boyfriend of five years and was in the process of trying to rebuild her life when she meets Oyamada who lives a couple floors below her. He is somewhat of a loner although he does have a few friends and his room is cluttered with all the random stuff that his impulse shopper brother sends him. Ozawa takes an interest with all the things in his room and the two start a friendship that slowly turns into something more.

Demographic is Seinen, please do not change to Josei or Shounen: http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Comic+Flapper
Go to Bonnouji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic fascinatingly good New Window Uller
  • 19 Replies

324 Comments

JUST FUCK ALREADY!
ლ(|||⌒εー|||)ლ
DENIED
i just noticed it but did you see the bed that the girl sleeps in the male's room!!!
I wish I have something like that :P
fucking do it already
An MC that isn't a useless twit? Yes, thank you!
almost had to put mature label starting at chapter 18 @road
So. Straightforward. Their relationship is AWESOME.

Spoiler
Mother of god, that natural progress and that bold MC. MOAR!!
OOOH.. I can't believe it, I love this one so much! Life can be so.. simple!
Posted Image Oooohh... me likey !
It seems so innocent. I wish life was really so simple like that.
The last few chapters have been hilarious for some reason. Such a great manga, relaxing and cute as hell.
and relaxing too (forgot to mention)
its a very heartwarming and touching story
Yea everytime i read this I always end up with a smile on my face without even knowing it.
Another of those manga which have less focus on an overarching conflict and more focus on a pleasant feeling, probably isolated to Slice of Life manga. Good stuff.
lol she still sleeps in the coffin
Delicate and cute story. I just can't help the giant smile on my face right now =D
@Seed

From what I can salvage from wiki.jp, 2nd volume of the manga is the latest release (release 22nd December last year). So, if EG-scans takes raw from the book then we must wait for the 3rd volume after the 2nd volume ends.

However, I think it is also released in a monthly manga magazine (Comic Flapper) so there is a chance to read the continuation if EG-scans take the magazine as the source of their raw. Unfortunately I can't get the info of the latest chapter.
love this manga!!!
ooh I cant waaaiiiittttttt. It seems they are progressing quite nicely.. First comes holding hands... Then hugging.. Kissing... Touching.. And you know whats next ;). Not too fast, not too slow (like some other mangas... YEAH IM TALKING ABOUT YOU SUZUKA~)

Cant wait for more. Anyone know if its completed over in Japan, or the current chapter number over thar.
@seishi, according to baka-updates, the author\artist is a female~~

don't know if it's wrong or not
Geh, what is this warm, fuzzy feeling I get whenever I read this?
Oh wow, how was I not previously aware of this series by Aki? He has done some fantastic work on both Touhou doujinshi and official manga.
I was not aware of that. But now I know!

AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics