Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 183votes)

Parasyte

Alt Names: alt 寄生兽alt 寄生獣alt ปรสิตเดรฉานalt Kiseijūalt Kiseijuualt Parasitealt Parasitoalt Parazitalt טפילalt انگل
Author: Iwaaki Hitoshi
Artist: Iwaaki Hitoshi
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: They arrive in silence and darkness. They descend from the skies. They have a hunger for human flesh. They are everywhere. They are parasites, alien creatures who must invade - and take control of - a human host to survive. And once they have infected their victims, they can assume any deadly form they choose: monsters with giant teeth, winged demons, creatures with blades for hands. But most have chosen to conceal their lethal purpose behind ordinary human faces. So no one knows their secret - except an ordinary high school student. Shin is battling for control of his own body against an alien parasite, but can he find a way to warn humanity of the horrors to come?

Won the Kodansha Manga Award for general manga in 1993.

Won the Seiun Award for Best Comic of the Year in 1996.

========Batoto Staff Notice==========
English scanlations for this comic will no longer be hosted on Batoto, due to a take-down request by the copyright holder. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Parasyte Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What do you guys think about the Kiseijuu Anime? New Window IceCreamHunter
  • 3 Replies
Topic He looks like hell teacher nube New Window aang_sapi
  • 2 Replies
Topic Its... New Window iddqd
  • 4 Replies

56 Comments

What an amazing series, I don't know why I only found it now

Read it a while ago - quite worthwhile. It is alike to a shounen survival-horror. If you're a fan, you might want to check out "I am a Hero".

Fantastic series!

Don't let the cover and old art deceive you if you prefer "modern" art styles, this is a gem of a manga. Also,
www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/02/05/parasyte-anime-listed-for-fall
I wonder how it'll turn out, so hyped up!

Gracias por la traducción,  se ve muy bueno el manga espero q lo sigan traduciendo al español.

este manga es buenísimo, que bueno que lo están haciendo en español, obligado a leerlo nuevamente :)

This was a great story. I read it all in one sitting!

This is so good! I havent read through it all, but it's like a prequel to Gantz, like after this series is was done the aliens were like, "uh, screw this parasite stuff, lets get a really obese german retard to spit out random number instead"...

Also the corny 90's art is really suitable for the story for some reason, can't really put my finger on why...

This was.. Wow.. Wow what a manga! Loved it from beginning to end. Iwaaki Hitoshi I thank you!

it's really gooooooooooooooooooooood

The women in this manga are really unlucky....and stupid....

I'm also sure migi wasn't dormant for any possible or hinted sexual activities, he seemed really interested in those!

really enjoyed this, dunno if it was lack of sleep, but the last few chapters were really awkward to read though
This is the kind of manga that you can read again and again.
Good manga. I've read it before, but totally forgot about the plot haha.
Awesome. And I never say awesome.
I'm gonna reread this again :D
Amazing story as one would expect from Iwaaki Hitoshi!
so many mangaka recommended it in their mangas that i ended up buying this manga. it's worth both the time and the money
this manga was really good!
this was a good read!
since its licensed, if you like it buy it. I Did was really short on money when i read this the first time thou so it was not until like 2 years later i bought it.
By the same author: Historie
Aahh... This was a while ago... Good memories <3 Migi!
awesome!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics