Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 213votes)

Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge

Alt Names: alt 田中くんはいつもけだるげalt Tanaka-kun è sempre svogliatoalt Tanaka-kun Is Always Listlessalt Tanaka-kun ist immer lustlosalt Tanaka-kun Siempre Tiene Perezaalt تاناکا-کون همیشه بی‌میلalt تاناكا-كون دائما فاتر
Author: Uda Nozomi
Artist: Uda Nozomi
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sighing, leaning on his elbows, sleepy eyes. Tanaka-kun is a boy that basically doesn't try but isn't disliked. This is a laid-back youth comedy about Tanaka-kun and the quiet Oota who can't leave him alone.

Anthology: https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tanaka-kun-wa-itsumo-kedaruge-anthology-r22891
Go to Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic My Ships in this Series. Tell me yours. New Window Shikumo
  • 6 Replies

312 Comments

Uda Nozomi, you b*stard! You've cheated us out of the little sisters again! At least give us a cameo!!!

Ah...It's been quite some time for this manga but the instant it updates, it's like reading Gakuen Babysitters, refreshing and hilariously fun. 

Apparently, chapters 3-27 are not available in Gangan Online anymore.

So that's the reason for the lack of updates until today. 

Woah can't believe it last updated in 2013. 

yeeeeees they are my spirit animals *_* thank you !!

The boys are back! Thank you, Shougei and BlastComic Scans!

I want to see a meeting between Tanaka and Mayu from "Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun."

tanaka x oota and echizen x miyano are legit power couples right there.

it's been quite a long time, thank you for the update!

What is this?

Could it be...

It is

It's a new chapter

And it's glorious

Wow.. forgot this existed. I couldn't even remember what Oota looked like at the start.

Thanks for the chapter all the same!

Whoa, been a while.

where I can find the rest of the chapters ?

Apparently, chapters 3-27 are not available in Gangan Online anymore.

Always watching. ALWAYS. 0'_'0

I don't want to forget this one again...

So, is the manga on hiatus or something, or there are simply no scanlation team that scanlates it?

Haha, it feels like I'm looking at myself.

I read the description thinking the same thing.

But, I thought that once I started reading, the character would be very different from me, but he's actually really similar in some things...

oh. another kimi to boku.
/subscribes

That's an incredible amount of work, you know.

Figured someone would say that, Oota could have just done it for him like he does everything else. (Just found it weird it wasn't even suggested in the story that's all.)

subscribed!!!

Personal Oota in every household!!!

Spoiler

tanaka is my new hero, how he can tell like that =D

nah..
he ai'nt time for that..

He couldn't have just given her a call/text and asked what she wanted?

He couldn't have just given her a call/text and asked what she wanted?

A shounen ai without ai...

So yeah, its shounen..

What is my point..

Oh. It's from author of Houkago Hero.

tanaka's last line for chapter 6... probably one of the most over used lines in manga and anime... but was used perfectly there i couldnt stop laughing

I randomly clicked on the info for this manga on the main page today, and ended up with a new follow.

BEST MISTAKE EVER!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics