Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 128votes)

Meiyaku no Leviathan

Alt Names: alt 盟玄のリノァむアサンalt Meiyaku No Rivaiasanalt The Leviathan of the Covenant
Author: Bau & Taketsuki Jou
Artist: Tatetsu Teto
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It happened to be in the modern era when humanity became subjected to the menaces of the dragons. To fend for themselves, people conjured ways of manipulating magic to summon and impel manufactured, so-called “Leviathans.” The contractors of these “serpents” were supposedly the only ones designated to destroy the dragons, as they were the world's ‘valkyries of salvation.’ Named “Magi,” these maidens would accompany their leviathans as they were meant to lead the everyday resistance against the dragons...

This is an adaptation from the light novel series written by Taketsuki Jou and illustrated by Nimura Yuuji.
Go to Meiyaku no Leviathan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

187 Comments

Rusalka means Mermaid in Russian,as for the reason behind the use of it I am still unclear(it looks more like a bird)

Uhm...Excuse me, Sir.

Have you ever heard the word "Perody" ?

I don't think so. Because it's spelled Parody :P

Not having very high expectations for this, since it looks pretty generic. Although even generic can be good.

But really, if we are talking about genres... there are common plot things, but the "main character has tons of girls falling for him" and the "you have a demon inside you" ones are really, really contrived. And overused. The least I can hope for is avoiding all-too-common character archetypes for the females. At least.

@Harbinger ...

Shingeki seems word being used if the attack is quite intense ...

(as mass charge or something)

and I don't know the RAW said if it's "Dragon (in romanji) or Ryuu instead ...

geez ... at least I already know something ...

this is being adapted from NOVEL ...

so even if the manga still on start, as long as the novel has enough material for one season anime, they still can do that ...

(there's already some VN and Novel which already get anime adaptation, yet the manga still haven't cover enough for anime ... )

"Taketsuki Jou" also the one who make Campione novel, which already animated too ...

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5598

Novel already released by 1 Vol ...

I can somewhat predict if certain series might be good or not if they being adapted to anime ... (even as joking one like Fate Illya ... already adapted into 10 ep anime, that only 1st season and second season project already confirmed ... the anime is surprisingly good, and not only for yuri, loli and ecchi ... the serious 1x1 fighting is very intense)

I also can somewhat predict if the anime will become good or not just by few early ep ... Like Dragon Crisis ... (some watcher mocking MC ... and yet I can already see it will become cool like in Shanna or ZnT ...)

the base I think this good, is not only by setting, but if there's action like a small human against gigantic / powerful thing, it will usually strike as good (Shingeki no Kyojin anime ... damn good ... seriously)

of course if it's only magic and summon, it won't really do ...

if there's somewhat melee fighter with mid / close range fighting ...

that would be intense ...

being the manga only stuck at oneshot, prologue or even haven't goes far doesn't really matter ...

the manga being stopped, axed, discontinued, remake don't affect the anime too ... (Infinite Stratos, which get restart at manga, and the anime 2nd season goes next week)

the manga haven't appear at all, but the anime already appear (Isekai no Seikishi)

or if the manga haven't even reach the anime 1st season ending, yet the 2nd season already goes (Highschool DxD)

the most important thing is the main material for story ...

in this title "Meiyaku no Leviathan" have the story from novel, not manga ...

that's what I know or at least most of it ...

is there anything I missed in here ?

when you mean vol 1..like tled?coz only prologue and ch 1 is tled from the LN version of that..

IT HAS CUUUTE GIRLS!! followed :3

*sees comment*

*clicks follow*

*move on to read other comments*

IT HAS CUUUTE GIRLS!! followed :3

@Harbinger ...

Shingeki seems word being used if the attack is quite intense ...

(as mass charge or something)

and I don't know the RAW said if it's "Dragon (in romanji) or Ryuu instead ...

Yeah, in 2016. Seriously though, it's a fuckin oneshot. Or at least the prologue. You barely know anything about the manga yet you claim there is hope for an animated adaption. At this point, you should be happy as long as it gets serialized or continues being.

geez ... at least I already know something ...

this is being adapted from NOVEL ...

so even if the manga still on start, as long as the novel has enough material for one season anime, they still can do that ...

(there's already some VN and Novel which already get anime adaptation, yet the manga still haven't cover enough for anime ... )

"Taketsuki Jou" also the one who make Campione novel, which already animated too ...

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5598

Novel already released by 1 Vol ...

I can somewhat predict if certain series might be good or not if they being adapted to anime ... (even as joking one like Fate Illya ... already adapted into 10 ep anime, that only 1st season and second season project already confirmed ... the anime is surprisingly good, and not only for yuri, loli and ecchi ... the serious 1x1 fighting is very intense)

I also can somewhat predict if the anime will become good or not just by few early ep ... Like Dragon Crisis ... (some watcher mocking MC ... and yet I can already see it will become cool like in Shanna or ZnT ...)

the base I think this good, is not only by setting, but if there's action like a small human against gigantic / powerful thing, it will usually strike as good (Shingeki no Kyojin anime ... damn good ... seriously)

of course if it's only magic and summon, it won't really do ...

if there's somewhat melee fighter with mid / close range fighting ...

that would be intense ...

being the manga only stuck at oneshot, prologue or even haven't goes far doesn't really matter ...

the manga being stopped, axed, discontinued, remake don't affect the anime too ... (Infinite Stratos, which get restart at manga, and the anime 2nd season goes next week)

the manga haven't appear at all, but the anime already appear (Isekai no Seikishi)

or if the manga haven't even reach the anime 1st season ending, yet the 2nd season already goes (Highschool DxD)

the most important thing is the main material for story ...

in this title "Meiyaku no Leviathan" have the story from novel, not manga ...

that's what I know or at least most of it ...

is there anything I missed in here ?

Oh great, this manga again. I'm pretty sure we've all read this before. How many times must the same generic plot be reincarnated?

Uhm...Excuse me, Sir.

Have you ever heard the word "Perody" ?

attack on titan dragon?

Hmm, if you translate that you would get Doragon no kōgeki

(I used google translator so don't get mad if I screwed up)

And honestly:

Don't just whine about "reincarnated plot settings" all the time

I mean just HOW often did people reincarnate the setting of star wars (bad guys from empire kill your parents/foster parents and you go on a journey to stop the empire)

Nowadays you can't really make a good story without ending up copying from SOMEWHERE, intentional or not

REALLY new settings that are very good are incredibly hard to come by these days

Oh great, this manga again. I'm pretty sure we've all read this before. How many times must the same generic plot be reincarnated?

You talk like it's easy to create something original... Why don't you try it?

hoping this have anime adaptation latter ... =3=

Yeah, in 2016. Seriously though, it's a fuckin oneshot. Or at least the prologue. You barely know anything about the manga yet you claim there is hope for an animated adaption. At this point, you should be happy as long as it gets serialized or continues being.

seems interesting especially that pants... eh i mean that cool magic circle and DRAGONS 

Shingeki no Dragon ?

Only if we get to see Dragon vs Dragon MMA

hoping this have anime adaptation latter ... =3= ...

on that day humanity received a grim reminder 33.gif

Shingeki no Dragon ?

wait, what the ... ? lolz ...

at least this one have Seinen, Ecchi, Comedy and Harem ...

problem solved ...

haha a certain manga with the loooooooooongest prologue everrrr comes to mind.

there's several oneshot for few mangas ...

tough that weird lo~~ngest prologue is the worst one I had ever seen  ...

Didn't know this got a manga. Same guy who wrote Campione nice.

So....harem, harem and more harem I guess
Oh I forgot the ecchi part too xD

the drawer of Gaku Ou : The Twinkle Star Story, hence why the quality is so good :o

Dat cover

instant follow if main heroine isn't penttako, but.. sigh.. i guess just wait for another tittle.
Didn't know this got a manga. Same guy who wrote Campione nice.

Dont know when the 1st ch raw gonna be released. Enjoy the waiting~

Well now. Fail and axed you say?~~~~~

Dragon + Harem, Romance + Seinen = Hell yea I'm in. Just add it to my reading list of possibly 1000+ titles. thank god for MAL or else my memories be fucked.

I'm not reading until we get past the prologue!  XD

Cover+Ecchi+Harem+Romance tags = Instant follow

well now. fanservice you say?~~~~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics