Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 128votes)

Meiyaku no Leviathan

Alt Names: alt 盟約のリヴァイアサンalt Meiyaku No Rivaiasanalt The Leviathan of the Covenant
Author: Bau & Taketsuki Jou
Artist: Tatetsu Teto
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It happened to be in the modern era when humanity became subjected to the menaces of the dragons. To fend for themselves, people conjured ways of manipulating magic to summon and impel manufactured, so-called “Leviathans.” The contractors of these “serpents” were supposedly the only ones designated to destroy the dragons, as they were the world's ‘valkyries of salvation.’ Named “Magi,” these maidens would accompany their leviathans as they were meant to lead the everyday resistance against the dragons...

This is an adaptation from the light novel series written by Taketsuki Jou and illustrated by Nimura Yuuji.
Go to Meiyaku no Leviathan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

187 Comments

I like Orihime much better than the loli childhood friend. It's not like either of the girls are original in any way so my preference goes for the girl who has just as much personality but a better ahem "plot" than the childhood friend.

seems ch 2 question got you thinking XD

I like Orihime much better than the loli childhood friend. It's not like either of the girls are original in any way so my preference goes for the girl who has just as much personality but a better ahem "plot" than the childhood friend.

The story seems interesting, though if I see another thing that hints that that annoying girl with a big plot is the main heroine, I'll drop this.

What do people like in charas like that (besides the body.)? I really can't stand her.

I still don't know whats going on

Anybody else think Stop Charizard, return!! Or no!!!! why'd you have to die charizard every time you see a dragon's head? 

Thank god i wasnt the only one thinking that! 

Anybody else think Stop Charizard, return!! Or no!!!! why'd you have to die charizard every time you see a dragon's head? 

Crap, I need to start from the beginning. I don't even remember what's going on anymore...

"I'm interested in you."

....soooooo I take it you want the D?

JF_VMKZxeSa1LbDahNWd3nrtjGUOf13rRzD9dNey

"I'm interested in you."

....soooooo I take it you want the D?

let's see where this will go '-'

Eques or Eques -itis means HORSE is Latin, it does not mean draco or draco -onis.

Equesitis referring to horse rider, calvary, knight, capitalist [Roman middle class], or bourgeoisie; though it could possible refer to equestrian order seeing as "raptors" are summarized as a lower class of drakes in this story.

Lol, I was wondering why/how the hell i was following something before the 1st chapter.

Well, if the cover is good enough then I wouldn't mind following just the cover page.

Hopefully, he won't be interested in his big-breasted classmate instead concentrating on Asya. Asya is more interesting with her personality so far, cute, and a soft tsundere (as one other poster put it). 

Well, the general rule of thumb is that the girl on the 1st volume cover is usually the main heroine - so I guess you don't have much to worry about. 

Wow

So blue

Very cute

Much follow~

Lol, I was wondering why/how the hell i was following something before the 1st chapter.

Hopefully, he won't be interested in his big-breasted classmate instead concentrating on Asya. Asya is more interesting with her personality so far, cute, and a soft tsundere (as one other poster put it). 

Like the MC's attitude. Pretty no-nonsense, and it looks like he actually thinks things through.

Ooh, a soft tsundere (Asya).

And so it begins...

Isn't what the dragon king said a contradiction? How could humans show self defense if the dragons won't lay their hands on them? Vice versa, if humans show self defense, then wouldn't it because dragons lay their hands on them?

let me explain to you, as i have already seen the raw. not quite get the story either though.

humanity is being ruled by fear to the dragons. you can see that dragon is not attacking human, but in exchange, human must gave their land for dragon to use. it was said that there are already 200 nest that dragon built on human's land. one of them is new tokyo. let just see next chapter if it's right or not

Dat eyes.

i'm seeing a lot of potential :))

iono, needs more for it to be really solid. it's lacking right now.

He's trolling for attention and you're giving it to him.  Why?

Maybe Cruentus is like a meta-troll. Feeds the trolls to troll the people who tell you not to feed the trolls. :P

Meh, unnecessary panty shots were distracting from the story... at least for me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics