Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 35votes)

Servant X Service

Alt Names: alt サーバント×サービスalt Sābanto × Sābisualt Servant Servicealt ServantServicealt ServantXService
Author: Takatsu Karino
Artist: Takatsu Karino
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: By the author of "Working!!", this 4-koma features the staff of the health and welfare section of the ward office of a certain city. Newcomers Hasebe Yutaka, Yamagami, Miyoshi Saya, and their supervisor Ichimiya Taishi go through the everyday quirks of working at their office. [tethysdust]
Go to Servant X Service Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

Even if its the last thing I do I will finish ch2 by monday

My new year's resolution will be to remember all of Lucy's known name. I already got Lucy Kimiko Akie Airi Shiori Rinne down, now I only have to remember about 7 surnames before closing it with (...) Yamagami.

The anime looks better but hey, we're getting more SxS so fuck yeah.

Anime art is better than manga.

wish this wasn't 4-koma...

Lucy <33

servant_x_service_ep_9_img_5_png_650x100

i dont find lucy as cute here for some reason

Is anyone else having problems viewing this?

Idk why but pages 3,7, and 14 are getting stuck

Finally! Someone decided to do this!

The Anime was "meh" maybe the manga is better

Was actually my favorite anime of that season... not that they had a particularly strong lineup, though.

The Anime was "meh" maybe the manga is better

Ah so that is why he remind me of Soma so much. I wonder if it's on the same universe. And also the a character that always talk about the same topic/person to a poor victim listener.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics