Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 1210votes)

Prison School

Alt Names: alt Kangoku Gakuen
Author: Hiramoto Akira
Artist: Hiramoto Akira
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hachimitsu Academy, known for its strict academic standards and even stricter school code, is making a giant change this year. In the first time in school history, they are allowing boys to be admitted. As Fujino Kiyoshi starts his first day at Hachimitsu Academy he is shocked to find out that there are only 4 other guys in the entire school, making the ratio of girls to boys 200:1. And to their dismay, not one of the thousand girls will talk to them or even acknowledge them. But Kiyoshi and the guys are about to find out about the shadow student council that has been threatening the female students about interacting with male students
----
Warning/Spoiler: This manga contains EXTREME fan-service.

Won the Kodansha Manga Award 2013 for best general manga.

Note by Batoto Staff:
Due to the fact that this series is now licensed and distributed in the West by Yen Press, the earlier chapters have been removed. Please support the official release.

Also, this is not Shoujo-Ai. Please don't mark it as such.

Meiko Spinoff:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/fukukaichou-ganbaru-r21458
Go to Prison School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window malgod
  • 537 Replies
Topic HELP: I need something equally good or better than Prison School New Window Mhaaad
  • 16 Replies
Topic Is it better if Kyoshi with Hana rather than Chiyo will be main couple ? New Window Silencer
  • 60 Replies
Topic FAVORITE CHARACTER POLL New Window LimitCycle
  • 63 Replies
Topic Harem? New Window lygarx
  • 5 Replies
Topic Why did Kiyoshi gave Gakuto and Shingo that stupid plan to get a kiss? New Window Rustem
  • 8 Replies

8135 Comments

LOL hard! They make the most serious in the most ridiculous situation :-)
even girls reading this will think its to much cruelty right? bet some girls found this amusing haha. mean those guys do deserve the punishment. there perverts, masochist, and a bunch of pedophiles!
i like this manga, these dudes are weird but kiyoshi seems to be the only one with more common sense. Besides if any comedy manga regardless of their humor had normal talented guys this would of been boring.
pathetic guys
amazing and great atypical art kinda reminds me of Sundome at times
weird really weird
Thank you ak720 and sality for the uploads :)
will read it tonight or tomorrow, looks interesting :)
i will ask my friend to do it lol
please upload the others to. looks interesting although... hard to say anything when reading one chapter :P
pretty good

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics