Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 1210votes)

Prison School

Alt Names: alt Kangoku Gakuen
Author: Hiramoto Akira
Artist: Hiramoto Akira
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hachimitsu Academy, known for its strict academic standards and even stricter school code, is making a giant change this year. In the first time in school history, they are allowing boys to be admitted. As Fujino Kiyoshi starts his first day at Hachimitsu Academy he is shocked to find out that there are only 4 other guys in the entire school, making the ratio of girls to boys 200:1. And to their dismay, not one of the thousand girls will talk to them or even acknowledge them. But Kiyoshi and the guys are about to find out about the shadow student council that has been threatening the female students about interacting with male students
----
Warning/Spoiler: This manga contains EXTREME fan-service.

Won the Kodansha Manga Award 2013 for best general manga.

Note by Batoto Staff:
Due to the fact that this series is now licensed and distributed in the West by Yen Press, the earlier chapters have been removed. Please support the official release.

Also, this is not Shoujo-Ai. Please don't mark it as such.

Meiko Spinoff:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/fukukaichou-ganbaru-r21458
Go to Prison School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window malgod
  • 537 Replies
Topic HELP: I need something equally good or better than Prison School New Window Mhaaad
  • 16 Replies
Topic Is it better if Kyoshi with Hana rather than Chiyo will be main couple ? New Window Silencer
  • 60 Replies
Topic FAVORITE CHARACTER POLL New Window LimitCycle
  • 63 Replies
Topic Harem? New Window lygarx
  • 5 Replies
Topic Why did Kiyoshi gave Gakuto and Shingo that stupid plan to get a kiss? New Window Rustem
  • 8 Replies

8135 Comments

The Gakuto moments alone make this series worth reading.
Ch.15 was the funniest goddamn thing I've read all month.
I've never been a fan of manga or anime in which all of the male cast are or become either scum, stupid or spineless. I do have some hope left for Kiyoshi, but it's dying.

Honestly, though, not to be all chauvinistic or anything but I wouldn't take the physical abuse. It's unnecessary. That baton would be mine.
This manga is awesome!! The level of comedy is extremely high!! A must read!
Yeah there's nothing Yaoi there. Just read it and you'll understand the comments :P
Chapter 15 is a yaoi parody.
can somebody confirm soranokira's comment? i was gonna read this and saw that its yaoi o.o is this a trap?
@takehisa Thanks for the quick reply. Hayz i don't know if i will read this because i am not good with stories that has the MC treated like that.
LOL yaoi alert!
@eduard34 nah, they still got treated like a slave, this manga is for masochist it seems XD
This look great but i want to know for those who have read it up to the latest releases. Do they get some respect?? cause if not i might just read after a few more releases cause its killing me right now on how they were treated so badly. by the way i only read up to chapter 3
amazing but why do they always change the date of escape??
Thanks a lot for the update. Thought it would never continue.
@Kyujyu Everything is possible with portals!
Chapter 11: "I have the secret plan that would make the impossible pissible" lololol....
I get the feeling 'something' will break....
Wonder if this will be picked up by anyone. ^.^
@Thorn ... since the girls is MANY they can say what they want :) they just already hates those 5 boys :))
ch4 ??? wtf ... even if female is over 1000 and 5 male .... i belive the female will still stand no chance of domination ..... being weak is in their nature ....and if this was in real life ... the 5 boys will "uprising" and beat the shit outta them .......
    • ash likes this
im loling right now
This is really funny. xD
I like it not for the head raging council attitude but for the damned wacky and hilarious guys that are in prison.
The only one I see turning over a new leaf would be kiyoshi he seems be the only one with a little more sense even though he foolishly joined those idiots. Honestly if it was one of those mangas where a group of guys were the only ones in the school and they didn't go to that makeshift jail and freaking out the girls throughout the whole thing like any other manga it would be pretty boring. Plus the three underground student council girls hana, meiko and mari are just as bad. Anyhow a manga where the guys are in prison in jail overshadows the perversion in my opinion, i can't speak on behalf of who likes this manga or not but it's a good read so far in my opinion.
this school is messed up. all girls schools are worser then all boys school!
I can only just barely hope for the main character of this one. The entire male cast is pathetic. They're stupid and morally corrupt.

If only just one of them were intelligent enough not to fall for the "peeping" cliche. It doesn't have to be all of them, but couldn't at least one of them be a decent human being with a three digit IQ?

I really hope this picks up and at least one of them grows up. This series has a lot of potential and I'd hate to see it continue down this unfortunate path.
why dont they resign from the school and as a result get out of the punishment, than after that get into contact with the head of the school and get back into the school? I mean it would work right atleast for the one since the other boys had said that he wasnt apart of the peeping and as such the fact that the idiot of a student president beat him and than threw him into the jail just because he was outside is just sircumstantiol isnt it? I mean he was only outside and that its from what was said from the other boys...
    • ash likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics