Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.85 - 27votes)

Steins;Gate - Eigou Kaiki no Pandora

Alt Names: alt Steins;Gate - Pandora of Eternal Returnalt STEINS;GATE 永劫回帰のパンドラ
Author: 5Pb. & Nitroplus
Artist: Torikai Yasuyuki & Yoshida Tadasu
Genres: Drama DramaSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The second part of the Steins;Gate Epigraph Trilogy, a continuation of Heijikyokusen no Epigraph (Epigraph of the Closed Curve).

> Part of the Steins;Gate series
( http://www.batoto.net/search?name=Steins;Gate&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )
Go to Steins;Gate - Eigou Kaiki no Pandora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

70 Comments

Spoiler

Yes, that's right. This is the Okabe that couldn't go on any longer and gave up on time travel, leaving Suzuha stuck and himself a broken man.

I thought that was clear from the flashbacks in the first couple of chapters, and his therapy.
This is the story of the broken, failed Okabe that eventually

Spoiler

AHHHH...Okay it's been awhile since the first chapter so i forgot but this now makes SOOOO much more sense. I still want the AI to know what he is :P but my dreams will never be realized probably.... ;________;

I was a bit shocked at her answer at first, but you know, I thought about it for a bit, and her response shouldn't be considered unexpected at all, really.

Spoiler

Yeah just like i said :D

It's because in the Alpha Attractor her father didn't meet up with her and she was in a bad mood about it, so she decided if he wasn't going to accept her thesis then she'd just do her lecture on how Time Travel is impossible. At heart she believes Time Travel can happen, and used research her father did as a basis for her ideas.
This is why the Amadeus Kurisu argues that Time Travel is possible, because the memories and mindset are taken from before she came to Japan and fell out with her father again, so she has no reason to get upset and try to argue against his ideas.

Yes, that's right. This is the Okabe that couldn't go on any longer and gave up on time travel, leaving Suzuha stuck and himself a broken man.
I thought that was clear from the flashbacks in the first couple of chapters, and his therapy.
This is the story of the broken, failed Okabe that eventually becomes the mastermind of Operation Skuld.

How suspicious. You know too much  :ph34r: .

I was a bit shocked at her answer at first, but you know, I thought about it for a bit, and her response shouldn't be considered unexpected at all, really.

Spoiler

So half correct am I. So this is actually where he came back from killing Kurisu? And in this he undid all the D-mail, went to save kurisu, killed her, came back, and is that were this leads off? He chickened out of going back a second time?

This is the story of the broken, failed Okabe that eventually

Spoiler

It's because in the Alpha Attractor her father didn't meet up with her and she was in a bad mood about it, so she decided if he wasn't going to accept her thesis then she'd just do her lecture on how Time Travel is impossible. At heart she believes Time Travel can happen, and used research her father did as a basis for her ideas.

This is why the Amadeus Kurisu argues that Time Travel is possible, because the memories and mindset are taken from before she came to Japan and fell out with her father again, so she has no reason to get upset and try to argue against his ideas.

So half correct am I. So this is actually where he came back from killing Kurisu? And in this he undid all the D-mail, went to save kurisu, killed her, came back, and is that were this leads off? He chickened out of going back a second time?

But she should already have proven the time travel in theory though. Don't know why she kept denying it to Okabe in the anime though.

You don't seem to get the premise of this manga. This manga is entirely based on the Beta line, essentially Okabe can sorta feel and remember shit that happened in the actual Steins;Gate series, but in his timeline there is no time machine, Kurisu is Dead, and he witnessed this (hence his mind blowing apperance and shit...it fucked his mind up and he is trying to live a "normal" live). So in essense this manga is about Okabe coping with the fact that he alone knows about everything that happened. So to answer your question NO he hasn't developed any D-Mail as Kurisu is Dead therefore no time travelling. As for Suzuha I believe he knows her and vice versa but they are keeping low profile on this. Mayuri is fine in this timeline as Kurisu is dead.

For the last question it's been awhile since i watched the series but from what i remember okabe kept going on about building a time machine and Kurisu on the other hand was SEVERELY against it. So i think the response he expected was "No you can't build a time machine it's impossible" but that's just me thinking. Though from logic since she was killed by trying to prove that a time machine is possible and present it to her father, and this was made before her death with her personality. It logical to assume that she would indeed say it is possible BUT that's just me :1

This manga is indeed in Beta world-line. The Steins;Gate world-line is one of the Beta world-lines, but not this one. This is one in which Okabe undid all of the D-Mails to come back from Alpha (dystopia) world-lines to this Beta (WW3, except for S;G) world-line, and then traveled with Suzuha to the past to save accidentally kill Kurisu. They came back to the present but Okabe felt even shittier and almost 1 year passed since then.

In this Beta world-line, there will be time machine. Kurisu already proved it in theory, her father stole it and ran to Russia, thus started the time-arm-race.

In the anime, Okabe jumped from Beta to Alpha in the 1st episode when he sent the D-mail to Daru. In this Alpha world-line, the satellite Suzuha's time machine crashed the radio building, so Kurisu didn't meet with her father. But she should already have proven the time travel in theory though. Don't know why she kept denying it to Okabe in the anime though.

Shout out to Steiner-sensei for any mistake I made here.

Spoiler

Oh shi-

Wait. So this is the 'earliest' happening in Okabe's memory? He's yet to time-travel even once at the time of this manga...

Doesn't the D-mail count as time-travel? What about Suzuha? He found out about her before anything happened to Mayuri, right? Then why is he so surprised that time-travel is possible?

You don't seem to get the premise of this manga. This manga is entirely based on the Beta line, essentially Okabe can sorta feel and remember shit that happened in the actual Steins;Gate series, but in his timeline there is no time machine, Kurisu is Dead, and he witnessed this (hence his mind blowing apperance and shit...it fucked his mind up and he is trying to live a "normal" live). So in essense this manga is about Okabe coping with the fact that he alone knows about everything that happened. So to answer your question NO he hasn't developed any D-Mail as Kurisu is Dead therefore no time travelling. As for Suzuha I believe he knows her and vice versa but they are keeping low profile on this. Mayuri is fine in this timeline as Kurisu is dead.

For the last question it's been awhile since i watched the series but from what i remember okabe kept going on about building a time machine and Kurisu on the other hand was SEVERELY against it. So i think the response he expected was "No you can't build a time machine it's impossible" but that's just me thinking. Though from logic since she was killed by trying to prove that a time machine is possible and present it to her father, and this was made before her death with her personality. It logical to assume that she would indeed say it is possible BUT that's just me :1

Wait. So this is the 'earliest' happening in Okabe's memory? He's yet to time-travel even once at the time of this manga...

Doesn't the D-mail count as time-travel? What about Suzuha? He found out about her before anything happened to Mayuri, right? Then why is he so surprised that time-travel is possible?

...13 pages.

At 7 chapters only it didn't feel like it ended. This feels more like individually titled volumes than separate manga with one timeline.
But whatever. I enjoyed Epigraph's scanlation and I'm sure will be just as good! Thanks a lot!Edit: Read it. That Kurisu looks all wrong! Face too long, nose too full, overly too mature. And the art has been been really good till now, too!
I hope it becomes more like the anime/VN version by time, at least.

I have to agree I don't like Kurisu's character design. Then again the art style from Epigraphic was relatively different than the anime/Light novel. So I think this is just the artist's style. But i agree. I don't like the big nose on Kurisu! She had a tiny nose! Not a big one!

YUS!

Dammit another monthly manga on who knows when this comes out. ARgh. Such a good story. I want more.

At 7 chapters only it didn't feel like it ended. This feels more like individually titled volumes than separate manga with one timeline.
But whatever. I enjoyed Epigraph's scanlation and I'm sure will be just as good! Thanks a lot!

Epigraph is now finished.
Pandora picks up where it left off.

Edit: Read it. That Kurisu looks all wrong! Face too long, nose too full, overly too mature. And the art has been been really good till now, too!
I hope it becomes more like the anime/VN version by time, at least.

Call that the program knows him :P

Wait. Is "' Epigraph" already finished? Or you're simul-scanlating both?

Epigraph is now finished.

Pandora picks up where it left off.

Another Steins;Gate manga? Excellent!

Wait. Is "' Epigraph" already finished? Or you're simul-scanlating both?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics