Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 73votes)

Kantai Collection -KanColle- 4-koma Comic: Fubuki, Ganbarimasu!

Alt Names: alt 艦隊これくしょん -艦これ-alt 艦隊これくしょん -艦これ- 4コマコミック 吹雪、がんばります!alt KanColle 4-koma: Fubuki, Ganbarimasu!alt KanColle: Fubuki, Ganbarimasu!alt Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- 4-koma Comic: Fubuki, Ganbarimasu!alt Kantai Collection -KanColle-alt Kantai Collection: Fubuki Ganbarimasu!
Author: Momoi Ryouta
Artist: Momoi Ryouta
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kantai Collection -KanColle-
艦隊これくしょん -艦これ-
Print Release Title: KanColle 4-koma: Fubuki, Ganbarimasu! (艦隊これくしょん -艦これ- 4コマコミック 吹雪、がんばります!)
Serialized in Famitsu Comic Clear. Based on the Kantai Collection browser game.

Enjoy the heartwarming antics of the World War II-Era Japanese Imperial Navy in the form of cute girls training at the ship girl school.

> Part of the Kantai Collection series
( http://www.batoto.net/search?name=Kantai%20Collection&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )
Go to Kantai Collection -KanColle- 4-koma Comic: Fubuki, Ganbarimasu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kancolle: Nanodesu! RAWs New Window Gpop
  • 2 Replies
Topic Is this entire thing Japanese war parody? New Window Cake-kun
  • 1 Replies

348 Comments

She's definitely powerful, but consumes more than double the amount of other Battleships both Fuel and Ammo-wise, sometimes difficult to justify deploying her.

Silence and go sit in the corner thou heretic! We exist only so we can gather up fuel, ammo, and steel to feed our mighty Goddess!

There's a few more minor corrections to names in chapters 4 and 5, and a line in 9. Of course, it looks like this means reuploading everything except 7 and 8.

Oooo....

You have Battleship Yamato!!

She is a powerhouse!!

an event only ship, very rare .

Does she consume a lot of resource?

She's definitely powerful, but consumes more than double the amount of other Battleships both Fuel and Ammo-wise, sometimes difficult to justify deploying her.

Just wondering, but on the first page of Chapter 10 when Ise said "This is armor piercing," did she actually mean, "This part is armored too."

I'm asking just because I play the game and I happen to know that Yamato's boobs are literally armored. When she gets her clothes ripped off at half-damage you can see that her bra cups are made of metal :D.

Oooo....

You have Battleship Yamato!!

She is a powerhouse!!

an event only ship, very rare .

Does she consume a lot of resource?

Her bra is not just "armored", it is Type 91 Armor-Piercing shell's head. The real Armor-Piercing, lolz. Thus it is not her "nipples" under cloth, but AP shell top head, lolz.

Ooooh, now I get it. Thanks. :D

Just wondering, but on the first page of Chapter 10 when Ise said "This is armor piercing," did she actually mean, "This part is armored too."

I'm asking just because I play the game and I happen to know that Yamato's boobs are literally armored. When she gets her clothes ripped off at half-damage you can see that her bra cups are made of metal :D.

Her bra is not just "armored", it is Type 91 Armor-Piercing shell's head. The real Armor-Piercing, lolz. Thus it is not her "nipples" under cloth, but AP shell top head, lolz.

A new version of chapter 9 is getting uploaded along with 10 to fix Maya's nameplate on page 6.

A new version of chapter 9 is getting uploaded along with 10 to fix Maya's nameplate on page 6.

Dude, I was doing the bombing/strafing/shelling/torping, playing Battlestations Midway not too long ago. It adds depth to the thing, when you think how it's about war machines, used to, you know, make war and kill people.

The characters aren't easy to recognize, especially if you don't know much about the IJN of the time. So, uh... wait for the anime?

Ah Battlestations Midway. A sorely overlooked game with excellent air-vs-sea gameplay.

Ummm  Dunno if I can read this. 

Not too long ago I read a book about WW2 naval battles and as I'm reading KANCOLLE I'm picturing these cute girls getting strafed, dive bombed etc.  :-(

Dude, I was doing the bombing/strafing/shelling/torping, playing Battlestations Midway not too long ago. It adds depth to the thing, when you think how it's about war machines, used to, you know, make war and kill people.

Cute but confusing. All the references and different characters throws me off too.

The characters aren't easy to recognize, especially if you don't know much about the IJN of the time. So, uh... wait for the anime?

Cute but confusing. All the references and different characters throws me off too.

The references are already being footnoted in the manga; as for the characters:

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Ship_List_(Image)

@sssr

Is that video official?

Page 8

Bauxite Queen, now that title is official.

Canis commented about how the ships being bombarded and torpedoed makes him queasy about imagining them as cute girls, so I showed him that vid.

There are probably only 3 official Kancolle vids in utoob. That one is a fan-made machinima made using Il-2 engine. Kancolle is so cool that fan devotion can be seen all over niconico and now utoob. Practically all 131 regular cards have been modeled in MMD, although admittedly some of the battleships are still missing their gear (notably the Nagato and Ise class). The majority of Kancolle vids in the interwebs are actually MMD dance videos using Kanmusu to replace Vocaloids. Here's a particularly nice one, with Kongou's in-game quotes interspersed into the actual song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylSZ8_SAvFI

Wish I knew moonrunes T_T

You don't need to know moonrunes to enjoy the game. It's surprisingly simple, and if you can't figure something out, there's always the ever helpful KanColle Wikia.

@sssr

Is that video official?

Page 8

Bauxite Queen, now that title is official.

I want to play the game.

EDIT:

Finally got into the lottery.

Anyone else play the browser game?

Wish I knew moonrunes T_T

Not too long ago I read a book about WW2 naval battles and as I'm reading KANCOLLE I'm picturing these cute girls getting strafed, dive bombed etc.  :-(

I like Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio but that's rather... different.

Part of what's funny in Kancolle is that all the girls still have trauma over what happened to the real ships (for instance, Akagi is scared of Maikaze because in history she was sunk by her). Anyway, enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d1ZXgrWTM8

I like Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio but that's rather... different.

Anime already announced!\(^o^)/

I want to play the game.

EDIT:

Finally got into the lottery.

Anyone else play the browser game?

At last! lol

"Enjoy the heartwarming antics of the World War II-Era Japanese Imperial Navy in the form of cute girls training at the ship girl school."

Going to read this now

HELLZ YEAH! KANCOLLE!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics