Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 127votes)

Yureka

Alt Names: alt id entityalt Identityalt iD_eNTITYalt 유레카alt Yureka - Thế giới đã mất
Author: Kim Youn Kyung
Artist: Son Hee-Joon
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Jang Kun, Gwon Su, Woon Suk are average kids with average problems, but in the virtual world of Lost Saga, they go by the alias:user name Lotto, Boromir and Ah-Dol; they're heroes of the master class level or more so infamous troublemakers . They could become legends...if they can stop bickering long enough to level up. So whether it's werewolves running rampant or a gorgeous pair of thieves looking for revenge, our boys must be ready for anything.

Then one day Jang Kun, Lotto's real life self encounters a mysterious girl around his age, and ends up with her game card. What will he end up doing with it, and even furthermore how does it even connect with his gaming console? Is this more then what it seem to be, the mysterious game card with the name Yureka on it.
Go to Yureka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic chapter 220-265 remain untranslated New Window jy1235689
  • 2 Replies
Topic i haven't read this yet... so how is this Gender bender? New Window raisane
  • 4 Replies
Topic Did Yureka really have an Anime? New Window Catbug
  • 5 Replies
Topic Still ongoing? New Window BryanSunshineSuper3000
  • 4 Replies
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window Mokata
  • 0 Replies

80 Comments

I'd absolutely love this series to be finished being translated one day.
I come back every half year or so to re-read it, and have been doing this for about 5 or so years now. 
Any Korean translators that come across this series, I'm willing to do the typesetting for you, I've even already got the raws to work on.

Please, please someone hit me up. It's six volumes in total, but even one chapter will help.

Oh my god, this guy has raws and is willing to typeset... Someone get this hero a translator!

I'd absolutely love this series to be finished being translated one day.
I come back every half year or so to re-read it, and have been doing this for about 5 or so years now. 
Any Korean translators that come across this series, I'm willing to do the typesetting for you, I've even already got the raws to work on.

Please, please someone hit me up. It's six volumes in total, but even one chapter will help.

I'm glad this is back, but I can't remember anything about this.

post-27965-I-dont-remember-gif-Memento-I

what was this about again?

This needs to be updated faster.

You mean it needs to be updated... period. Webtoons Reader only released one chapter, like they were fucking with us...
So in the end, it's just a game and them all had to move on huh?
Feel sad for Basara though... everyone of them could move on unscathed but him... KIM Youn Kyung sure loved to torture this character.

This needs to be updated faster.

All i remember is that i should be sad about yureka.

The rest is a giant question mark.

FINALLY after a year and a third.

That is where the enjoyment of reading comes into play. You get the chance to re-read the entire manwha(?) over again like it is brand new to you! =D

Brand new with a little bit spoiler. lol

I feel you bro

Spoiler

That is where the enjoyment of reading comes into play. You get the chance to re-read the entire manwha(?) over again like it is brand new to you! =D

....I'm gunna have to start back from chapter 1 again....-__-...well....here we go....

I am happy that my skepticism was unnecessary. So glad to see this picked up again. Anyone know where I can read chapter 213? It's missing here for some reason...

Yay!!!

it's been so long. i don't remember it lead up to this. i need to reread the previous chapter but i remember not liking it very much.

So many chapters to re-read...=[

Wow....only 1 chapter though. =(

I had wanted this to come back. XP

It's BACK!

Thanks

this is being picked up by webtoons reader so ye.. :)

Yea, I wish someone would pick this back up. I really enjoyed this manhwa.

So how it's ended? Could somebody provide summary of the ending?

wow the king is just an average noob that has been playing minecraft VOL 5

"HACKER HACKER"

I really wish someone would finish this one up.. to get near the end than drop it :(

looks like there's only about 30 more chapters left, i wish someone would pick it up and finish it. This was the very first manwha i read (after only reading manga) and it holds a special place in my heart and I'd like to see it through.

Then of course reflect on the past.... what, 10 years since it started?.... shit

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics