Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 127votes)

Yureka

Alt Names: alt id entityalt Identityalt iD_eNTITYalt 유레카alt Yureka - Thế giới đã mất
Author: Kim Youn Kyung
Artist: Son Hee-Joon
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Jang Kun, Gwon Su, Woon Suk are average kids with average problems, but in the virtual world of Lost Saga, they go by the alias:user name Lotto, Boromir and Ah-Dol; they're heroes of the master class level or more so infamous troublemakers . They could become legends...if they can stop bickering long enough to level up. So whether it's werewolves running rampant or a gorgeous pair of thieves looking for revenge, our boys must be ready for anything.

Then one day Jang Kun, Lotto's real life self encounters a mysterious girl around his age, and ends up with her game card. What will he end up doing with it, and even furthermore how does it even connect with his gaming console? Is this more then what it seem to be, the mysterious game card with the name Yureka on it.
Go to Yureka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic chapter 220-265 remain untranslated New Window jy1235689
  • 2 Replies
Topic i haven't read this yet... so how is this Gender bender? New Window raisane
  • 4 Replies
Topic Did Yureka really have an Anime? New Window Catbug
  • 5 Replies
Topic Still ongoing? New Window BryanSunshineSuper3000
  • 4 Replies
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window Mokata
  • 0 Replies

80 Comments

Next chapter please
Gender Bender tag?
Personnally, I don't care about the plot anymore. The author is messing things up... The plot could be good, but the way how it's being developed(especially how the pacing is), is very confusing and not well coordinated.

It would be preferable if the storylines was like the good old days~ But then there were already hintings of "doppelgangers" things already.

I'm just here to watch Row's awesomeness and Lotto being hilarious.
Only reason why I read this
The side charcter Row is the best ever.
Why are chapters 210 and 211 missing?
Omg His next opponent is
Spoiler
Posted Image
Fear the MONOCLE!!!!
Boromir and Adol still wear ugly boring outfit, that is really suck and don't suit their master rank.
uu.. so hard to follow..
I started to read this a few days ago and i think after The Demon Lord arc (i don´t know if it´s name or not) the strory got way worse than it was that´s how i feel i don´t like the way this is heading
well if a hack has to do with the brain then the duration is more like a safety net so you don't hurt yourself from being a noob hacker i'm guessing. =s
The way hacks work in this new gaming system seems kinda weird... I mean hacks having durations and cooldowns like buffs and stuff... weird just weird...
Damn, it takes so much time from one chapter till another, that I almost forget what this manga is about, nevermind what actually happens around these chapters.
This chapter was mostly all about Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Any one else notice that t seems these virtual series don't know how to stay in the bounds of just a virtual world, they always jump off to weird technology etc. I wonder why these series keep doing it?
certainly I do follow
to think this manga had an Anime quite a few years ago (maybe 5 years) in The Netherlands.
The longer this series gets, the more confusing it gets. Personality cloning? Communicating with the brain-dead? Government not regulating this due to the "free market" concept?

What happened to teenage kids kicking the crap out of each other (in a virtual world)?
This manhwa is so messed up, i don't get it anymore...
yeah it is here!
also has anyone noticed a trend with this story?
first arc-funny
second arc-not as funny
third-funny
forth- not so much
i prefer the arcs when they are in the gameworld, doing a large event personally
guy ... in an online game .... girl ... in a coma after playing the game .... YES MAJOR CLICHE ..... .LOTTO = rip-off off HASEO .... and lotto already advance the class change thing .... i suspected 2 more tranformation ....
Yay, a new chapter. I had been wondering when there would be a new release.
I wish for happy ending with the main guy and the girl that's in a coma.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics