Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 127votes)

Yureka

Alt Names: alt id entityalt Identityalt iD_eNTITYalt 유레카alt Yureka - Thế giới đã mất
Author: Kim Youn Kyung
Artist: Son Hee-Joon
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Jang Kun, Gwon Su, Woon Suk are average kids with average problems, but in the virtual world of Lost Saga, they go by the alias:user name Lotto, Boromir and Ah-Dol; they're heroes of the master class level or more so infamous troublemakers . They could become legends...if they can stop bickering long enough to level up. So whether it's werewolves running rampant or a gorgeous pair of thieves looking for revenge, our boys must be ready for anything.

Then one day Jang Kun, Lotto's real life self encounters a mysterious girl around his age, and ends up with her game card. What will he end up doing with it, and even furthermore how does it even connect with his gaming console? Is this more then what it seem to be, the mysterious game card with the name Yureka on it.
Go to Yureka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic chapter 220-265 remain untranslated New Window jy1235689
  • 2 Replies
Topic i haven't read this yet... so how is this Gender bender? New Window raisane
  • 4 Replies
Topic Did Yureka really have an Anime? New Window Catbug
  • 5 Replies
Topic Still ongoing? New Window BryanSunshineSuper3000
  • 4 Replies
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window Mokata
  • 0 Replies

80 Comments

Aww, looks like this was really dropped :( Are others chapters available on other sites? Well, I guess not :P I'm gonna have to skip this then. This is almost as bad as an axed series, and I never start on them either.

Is no scanletor going to pick this up again? :(

I will wait forever if I must.

But, I shall prevail. The legend of Yureka will prevail.

Ohh snap, that Dragon Land swordguy (forgot his name) used the same strategy Archer from Fate Stay Night used on Lancer! Against a speed he cannot follow he showed a slight opening on purpose to lure the enemy into attacking there! Although in Archer vs Lancer it happened hundreds of times within their exchange it was still cool to see it in Yureka.

I have to admit that I really find the current arc kind of boring. Its just too drawn out.  Only endless boring battles.

I can't wait for actual story progress!

Man 2 updates in a row, OMAS you're way spoiling us too much...~~Thx for the good work on Magician and this...must be tough on yah!

what what two chapters great!

It feels like OMAS is cheating on Magician with Yureka 

yet somehow that's still a good thing

chtng.jpg

Magician AND Yureka, <3 OMAS

Yep not reading this shit anymore, this chapter sucks so much, and it seems the author will continue in that rail.

It ends at volume 41, the end is near, I´m scared, I don´t want this to end!!

wow two chapters in a week

and thanks OMAS

And now I am lost....so which one of those guys is a program?

I'm so hoping you'll do 213 too.

Thank you for the chapter, I've been thinking of re-reading this for a week or two, and suddenly an update!

Must be time :]

Time to Re Read this EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

*OMAS receives a semi of fan letters*

OMAS you my hero keep this and magician up!

OMAS. Thank you for picking this up. You've done a great service.

Woohoo it's back!

And pierce the bastard!

Wow, I thought I'd never see this picked up again...thanks for scanning it.  =D

has been a long time, Thanks for the new chapter

Gender Bender tag?

Yeah, because later.

omg açslasçalpspa thank you!!!!;;;;;;;;;;;

Chapter 213 can be found on random reader sites. I believe it was done by nomanga or something.

I'm willing to help with any editing job if it means getting an update :'(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics