Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 21votes)

A Certain Around 30's Delusions

Alt Names: alt とあるアラサーの妄想録
Author: Kuon Makoto
Artist: Kuon Makoto
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasai Rena is a hard-working office lady with a peculiar interest she hides from everyone...
Go to A Certain Around 30's Delusions Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

Having been shocked by a household 110 plug before, I can say with a high degree of certainty that it is not a "feels so good I'm gonna bust a nut" type of shock. It was more a "I can't tell if I still have fingers or not because that damn flash was so freaking bright and I can't feel my hand." In other words, that lady is full of shit.

wow... 

And wow^2

I find this pretty funny but extremely weird lol

...She stuck the electrical cords up her nose....

Isn't that kinda asking to be electrocuted?

Squiggly~

dafuq did i just read...didn't know this site somehow links to fakku lol

...I honestly have nothing to say to this.  I already used my opened, gaping mouth then walking away comment.

My poor sides...

Oh my goodness...

aql22mh.gif

I was ready for page 10, but I wasn't ready for her getting off to electric shocks...

Oh wow, this is just all sorts of wrong! :)

I knew I should have expected pages ten of chapter 1 and nine of chapter 2 after seeing the RDBH ( the Red Disclaimer of Borderline Hentai), but I'll be level with you guys: This escalated too damn quickly. You can't see page 10 coming in the same way you can't see a jet flying into your face.

116.gif

As far as I know there won't be any more chapters aside from these two, but the artist could decide to do more in the future.

Wow...page 10. I wasn't ready for that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics