Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 260votes)

Sekai Oni

Alt Names: alt 世界鬼alt Sekai Onialt Sekaionialt World Devilalt Дьявол Мира
Author: Okabe Uru
Artist: Okabe Uru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A manga on Urasunday Magazine, Sekai Oni follows the story of a little girl called Shinonome Azuma.

With her parents dead or missing, Azuma has been taken into her uncle's family. However her new family has been harshly abusing her, to the point she has become so mentally unstable she developed the rare syndrome of Alice Through the Looking Glass, which makes her see things that shouldn't be there reflected on mirrors, water, glass, etc.

Everything begins when the things she sees start affecting the real world directly, and the barrier between reality and illusion breaks apart.

Welcome to the world at the other side of the mirror. Welcome to wonderland.

http://urasunday.com/sekaioni/index.html
Go to Sekai Oni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Azuma's eye color New Window bronx819
  • 3 Replies
Topic Awesome pictures [maybe spoiler] New Window sradok
  • 2 Replies
Topic Search for Translator New Window sradok
  • 7 Replies
Topic Soon we start at chapter 3 (need proofreader) New Window sradok
  • 0 Replies

1343 Comments

tumblr_m91boy5TYq1ru1w50o1_500.gif

Following the hell outta this one.  No idea where it's gonna go, but it sure grabbed my attention.

That nose was something straight out of my nightmares. Or the "what" category of Gelbooru. Whichever is more disturbing.

...so, probably Gelbooru.

Yes, can't wait for self-breaking and ballripping

To whom this may concern. Do not read this manga while High.

dis%20gon%20be%20good.gif

I am sooo looking forward to this ride!

Instant follow, and what da fuck?!

Fun fact: there really IS an Alice in Wonderland Syndrome. It can mess with all of your senses, and in crazier ways than the doctor mentioned. As far as I'm aware, though, there's no such thing as "Alice Through the Looking Glass".

I Feel sorry for the Police Officer.

But this is a Horror Manga, gotta make sure to kill off all of the likable decent people so the Monsters can have center stage.

2cn8had.jpg

Indeed...

2cn8had.jpg

Well that was weird.

It has not even begun.

An abused child who can see things others don't.
Needless to say this is not going to be a fun ride.

Maybe I should add that in the third voulume's cover, she appears with a HUGE ASS AXE.

Not saying anything else, though. You'll have to wait and see for yourselves, but this is gonna be a trippy, enjoyable one.

This manga is something like this : 

Jackie Chan , he's been studying martial arts for 20 years, 

- Please i want no trouble

-What are you doing  ?

-I'm breathing

-Get him

Wow.  Will be following this to see where it goes.  But so far, it's all so rushed.  I hope it gets more delicious later on.

The guy with a dick for a nose. Bringing a whole new meaning to brown-nosing.

An abused child who can see things others don't.

Needless to say this is not going to be a fun ride.

uhm.. so what the hell happened...?

Well that was weird.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics