Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 260votes)

Sekai Oni

Alt Names: alt 世界鬼alt Sekai Onialt Sekaionialt World Devilalt Дьявол Мира
Author: Okabe Uru
Artist: Okabe Uru
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A manga on Urasunday Magazine, Sekai Oni follows the story of a little girl called Shinonome Azuma.

With her parents dead or missing, Azuma has been taken into her uncle's family. However her new family has been harshly abusing her, to the point she has become so mentally unstable she developed the rare syndrome of Alice Through the Looking Glass, which makes her see things that shouldn't be there reflected on mirrors, water, glass, etc.

Everything begins when the things she sees start affecting the real world directly, and the barrier between reality and illusion breaks apart.

Welcome to the world at the other side of the mirror. Welcome to wonderland.

http://urasunday.com/sekaioni/index.html
Go to Sekai Oni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Azuma's eye color New Window bronx819
  • 3 Replies
Topic Awesome pictures [maybe spoiler] New Window sradok
  • 2 Replies
Topic Search for Translator New Window sradok
  • 7 Replies
Topic Soon we start at chapter 3 (need proofreader) New Window sradok
  • 0 Replies

1343 Comments

The mindfuck continues~

Bring it on! I am totally ready for this!

Damn, we got dick AND pussy eyes! Yabuki Kentaro has some competition, it seems!

The mindfuck continues~

The father is bad but honestly not a single person in that family would be spared if I had any say in the matter. The way the policeman went splat would be too good for them.

At first I thought he was her father but when I paid more attention when reading the raws (and now that it's being translated) I saw the "Uncle" part. It now makes much more sense for stuff that happened later and you will like what's coming next.

WHAT !? First a dick nose, now a pussy eye ? Moreover, it's not censored.

*also a dick in the eye here

WHAT !? First a dick nose, now a pussy eye ? Moreover, it's not censored.

The father is bad but honestly not a single person in that family would be spared if I had any say in the matter. The way the policeman went splat would be too good for them.

You know something is wrong when a lolicon like me thinks that no amount of torture is going to do this man justice.

I feel a great urge to grab a kitchen knife and cut off the dick of the rapist, boil it and shove it down his mouth, see if he like the taste of his own dick.

Welp... That's... pretty hardcore...

though, why was Adzuma translated as Azma? Usually, you'd use Azuma, but wathever, it's pretty close.

At first I translated it as Adzuma, but in the second chapter, it says "Azma in wonderland". I didn't write that. It was like that, in the manga, in Japanese. So, I decided to follow the official romanization, even if I don't like the idea of づ as zu.

Welp... That's... pretty hardcore...

though, why was Adzuma translated as Azma? Usually, you'd use Azuma, but wathever, it's pretty close.

hmm dark twisted and all around fucked seams like my kinda manga.

For those implyied, I'm sorry for yesterday's mess. My connection died, and wouldn't come back for hours. But I read everything said, so don't worry. I even have the raws now. So, thank you to whoever uploaded it.

This manga makes me furious.

...It doesn't help that I'm listening to Dark Buddha Rising while I read something like this.

I want to see the tortured death if any from this manga. That would makes the horror more awesome.

MAGICAL....MAGICAL...

Spoiler

This manga made me angry on so many levels. Fucking abusive family, especially the rapist father, I want to see them getting tortured in the next chapter.

So you read this manga somewhere else? Or was it the raws? If sekai oni is available in another website by all means tell me^^

Well, I'm translating it precisely because it's not been translated yet. There's a chinese translation somewhere, but I think you're not interested it that, are you?

So she can see ppl for what they really are, huh.

Interesting.

It has not even begun.Maybe I should add that in the third voulume's cover, she appears with a HUGE ASS AXE.

Not saying anything else, though. You'll have to wait and see for yourselves, but this is gonna be a trippy, enjoyable one.

So you read this manga somewhere else? Or was it the raws? If sekai oni is available in another website by all means tell me^^

Wonder if that guy blows his own nose....

dat dicknose

instant follow :)

this manga reminds me of bokurano for a bit (you could see the similarity in later chapter...well at least that's what I thought)

Nice, looks like it's one of those "What the freaking hell am I reading right now??"-manga.

Looking forward to more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics