Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 109votes)

Gamble Fish

Alt Names: alt ギャンブルフィッシュalt 鬥魚alt 斗鱼
Author: Aoyama Hiromi
Artist: Yamane Kazutoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is set at Shishidou, a school attended by rich and elite people. Tomu Shirasagi, a gambler, is a mysterious new transfer student who has come from a public school (instead of a prestigious private one) and faces the elitist environment. There, he declares a challenge toward any student and claims he will bring to the ruin the whole school through a series of gambling matches. Nobody knows why he has come to that school or what the real motivations behind his actions are.

During any match, Tomu shows off all of his unique coolness and ability.

He employs a wide range of tricks, both psychological and physical, to ensure his victory. In any game, you will constantly ask how he's planning to win, why he's really doing certain things, and what's really going on. At the end of the matches, the tricks are revealed, and they all work in real life, even if they do require one to be highly skilled or lucky in order to perform them.

The story centers around the various matches he undertakes and the interactions between the various characters, like Mika Shishidou, the beautiful granddaughter of the school headmaster, who is highly intelligent but contemptuous and superb, or Abidani, the vampiric looking dorm superintendent and main villain (for now) in the series, who has a sadistic personality and whose goal is to make Tomu leave his school (or to get him killed).

As the story unfolds, more about Tomu's past is revealed, leading to unpredictable turns of events.
Go to Gamble Fish Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

288 Comments

Yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeesssssss
]Posted Image[
dropped? if so, pls pick up
Just askin.. but, isn't there someone that is scanning gf? I wish someone'd pick this up..
Posted Image
I know that you guys get this a lot but..... why is Obama in the cover?
THIS MANGA IS SOOO GOOD!!... THOUGH I DONT GAMBLE...BUT STILL THIS IS GOOD!!
@KelpTheGreat I think they meant Coke as in: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coke_%28fuel%29
This is a totally amazing manga.

Spoiler
Why did they mispell COAL as COKE? That's an odd typo. (chap 50)
wahahaha... got a shocker there how abidani looks like before... lols...

sad... how geniuses easily loss their path once discovering something greater than life....
@Thorn
I've read his biography, he IS a US citizen, and we've already seen his birth certificate... it sounds like you're a few years behind the times.
Well people seems like Abidani is another Green Goblin at first he tried to help the world and was a normal person then he strayed off the beaten path and became this guy
and thorn is a random guy bashing obama on a manga site, bring your political hogwash elsewhere, obama was only used as a joke in this manga because japan pretty much uses any president as a joke
Obama should not be president. He has not proven to a use born citizen so he is crap. Untill we see his real birth certificate he is just trash.
Why is Obama on the cover?
After reading chapter 79, a great truth was revealed:

Knee to the crotch > Hypnotism
@danield21. Kinda. The group is uploading their release directly 2 mangafox and even if you download directly from thegai's site, they contain the mangafox credit page. Some1 on his forum asked where 2 download english releases from. He said save em from mangafox.
@ducmq oh okay.....
Are we now ripping scans off mangafox
Oh look it's Obama...how nice
moar chap 80 is in Vietnamese not in indo XD
80 and 81 are out but not on this reader.
Ehh, if I can recall right... I've seen 2 more chapters scanlated in english...
wat a crazy gambler! but also a player!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics