Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 41votes)

Gyakushuu no Dragon Rider

Alt Names: alt Dragon Rider's Counter Attackalt 逆襲のドラゴンライダー
Author: Gyakushuu No Dragon Rider Seisaku Iinkai & Sakamoto Yukari
Artist: Sagara Riri
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On the floating island of Lithos, war is ever-raging and there seems to be no end in sight as the three nations that live atop it vie for control. However, as the battles rage on, it is discovered that the crystal that makes the island's floating possible is diminishing in power and the risk of the island falling becoming ever closer to reality. Seeking to find another place to live, the three kingdoms appoint their own elite soldier, a "Dragon Rider" , to fly to the ground below in search for the utopia known as "Arcadia" where there is no such thing as war.
Go to Gyakushuu no Dragon Rider Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

I look forward to seeing him rides her. : P

If you know what i mean

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1ZO9j9KTg-xB5kykbnCA

I look forward to seeing him rides her. : P

Schwein is the German word for pig by the way :D. Strange name.

they're all using swords? it would be nice to have a variation.. well seems interesting at least so i'll follow.

followed

I can tell what the balance going to be.

Igrog = Strong with a below average dragon.

D'Argent = Below average with a strong dragon. (probably get shounen boost later on)

Seraphia = Average with an above average dragon.

Dragons, magic, and... Dragons'  plots! = follow

Fixed that for you.

I came here for the 'dragon riding'. Give it to me now, damn it!

Gyakushuu no Dragon Rider = Seikoku No Ryuu Kishi sequel

When I saw the human dragons i immediately thought that too!

Dragons, magic, and... plot! = follow

Seikoku No Ryuu Kishi + Romance of the Three Kingdoms = Gyakushuu no Dragon Rider .

I love the naming of the authors.

page 3 : "Nation of Light - Soleil throne room of King Schwein" ... which translates into "Nation of Light - Sunny throne room of king piggy" ;)

same with the MC called "d'argent" ... which translates as "silvery" or "of silver"

Guess I'll follow this. Can't wait for the first chapter release~

I hope its a good series, we got drama war between three kingdoms, we got humans and dragons above, monsters below, and overall story to find land where monsters are not present and as well in the process find a new homeland for humans, I am hoping it develops into a strong story and just doesnt go the fanservice path, I am happy you guys like it

Wwas nice thanks

I enjoyed this. I got high hopes already!

Wow, normally for a prologue it's usually 10 pages or less...I enjoy the story 

Thanks Deus Ex Scans

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics