Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 41votes)

Gyakushuu no Dragon Rider

Alt Names: alt Dragon Rider's Counter Attackalt 逆襲のドラゴンライダー
Author: Gyakushuu No Dragon Rider Seisaku Iinkai & Sakamoto Yukari
Artist: Sagara Riri
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On the floating island of Lithos, war is ever-raging and there seems to be no end in sight as the three nations that live atop it vie for control. However, as the battles rage on, it is discovered that the crystal that makes the island's floating possible is diminishing in power and the risk of the island falling becoming ever closer to reality. Seeking to find another place to live, the three kingdoms appoint their own elite soldier, a "Dragon Rider" , to fly to the ground below in search for the utopia known as "Arcadia" where there is no such thing as war.
Go to Gyakushuu no Dragon Rider Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

... So is this gonna have romance or what?

Hmm, the comments make me think i shouldnt read this... but then i saw this

10ifkgm.png

And my brain shifted into my penis.

When Chapter 2 came out and read it, half way of chapter 2... IM CONFUSED AS HELL!

So I decided to check Chapter 1 again then after finishing chapter 1, I started chapter 2 again and IM STILL CONFUSED AND LOST!.. What the hell is the author thinking?! I mean Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 doesn't even match nor continue to each other, he just started a new plot and introduced new characters.

yea if this maybe had some romance i could tolerate it but its pretty damn boring and nothing new hence i am dropping it not worth the time investment.

...that was a terrible chapter. i've never read a pilot chapter so uninteresting like this one. no information, not enough interaction, messy paneling and awkwardly drawn action.

this... my nightmare would be if the only merit this manga has is that it can draw moe faces. please say it isn't so cause the plot have a lot of promise for intriguing storylines.

An interesting premise marred by rather pitiful execution. Worth paying attention to for a couple more chapters, assuming the author can get over himself long enough to write a coherent plot.

You can't open a new plot line, introduce a character, and then solve the conflict at hand AND establish the new character as a lasting party member in thirty fast-paced, mostly-action pages. You just can't. The worst sin of this manga so far is pacing so stupidly fast it forgets to actually include a story/characters we can care about.

well chapter 1 was pretty bad, hope the mangaka can improve

and what the hell was the guy's dragon doing while he fought the cyclops or when that thing tried to attack him and the girl?

If you know what I mean.

Riding someone?

You mean like this?

Spoiler

...Ok I had my laughs....

Spoiler

WTF!? Chapter 1 was completely random...the author just completely threw a new character in front of us with no proper explanation just a weak intro...like "Oh her is a cute girl for your journey..." 

g9yx.gif

riding dragon, riding dragon, riding dragon... ;)

The fighting was kind of blah.

well i guess ill stick around for a while in this manga nya~ XD

10ifkgm.png

IT BEGINS.

I though Igrog would be a badass-cold type character, guess I was wrong, looks interesting xD

I had the same feeling. usually characters that wear all black like that are the cold type. was definitly a suprise.

It's really nice and all, but I hope the author improves the pacing of the panels a little bit.

That was cute. =V

Do want more now.

well, it sets a pretty good feel to the story to come.

So when is the next chapter coming out?

I though Igrog would be a badass-cold type character, guess I was wrong, looks interesting xD

Seikoku no Dragonar-ish, anyone?

this is in comic alive which i believe is a monthly so lets hope we get a manga that is in every month

If you know what I mean.

If+you+know+what+I+mean+_7d3d2fdb941cfa0

Well... its a prologue at least. Heres to hoping it shows a lot of promise in the first chapter.

Seikoku No Ryuu Kishi + Romance of the Three Kingdoms = Gyakushuu no Dragon Rider .

Though the same thing when the line War of the Three Kingdoms popped out.

Waiting for, "Can anyone provide me with a decent challenge?", voiced by Jamieson Price.

If you know what i mean

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1ZO9j9KTg-xB5kykbnCA

If you know what I mean.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics