Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 72votes)

Dear My Teacher

Alt Names:
Author: Ajiichi
Artist: Ajiichi
Genres: Drama DramaSchool Life School LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Dear My Teacher Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

That flashback felt a bit NTR-y.

thanks for the heads up

This is why I believe that we should be allowed tranq guns in schools. Sometimes kids just need a good nap. And sometimes, brand new part-time secretaries need a lethal overdose of tranqs.

Wow! A stealth release! (At least for "mangaupdates")

a chapter? O_O finally

The story could have ended right there (chp 4 pt. 2) and then and it would have been a great end. 

I guess we're going to see another arc here, or a flashforward to graduation for the actual end.

That flashback felt a bit NTR-y.

For some reason this series pisses me off I don't care about the homosexuality nor the characters but something here just pisses me off maybe that fact the teacher is way too damn easy. Ugh I don't even know
Is it just me or does anyone else like the architectural pages? They look really good and detailed.
AUGH, cliffhanger! *goes to Binbou to apply for a position so this can come out faster*

omggggggggg such a clifffffffff

Good art, good story so far, and I particularly like how it switches between perspectives with the chapters.  Gives the readers a better understanding of both parties and fleshes out the characters much better than in many other romance (regardless of sexual preference) manga.

The student says sweet, the teacher says bitter in their coffee. This can be related to the manga as well.. It's a bittersweet manga

They say it about each other drinks their coffee

Thanks so much for the new chapters guys!

The student says sweet, the teacher says bitter in their coffee. This can be related to the manga as well.. It's a bittersweet manga

WHOOOOOO. Shit doesn't slow down here, no sirree. Thank you Binbou, nothing like Yuri at 4 in the morning to keep me going (why am I still awake even...).

I need more teacher x student

Fuuga's always good LOL

"I am straight but i still like to read yuri :) "

Thanks for new chapter .

This is good stuff.  I love the artwork, and the characters are pretty interesting.  Is this in a magazine, or are these doujins?

Also, the tags are very self-evident.  If you already know it's yuri/shoujo-ai, and you don't like that.. then don't read it.  Don't post negative comments about the genre when you clearly already don't like the genre.

Doujinshi.  They release a new one about every 3 months or so (they're up to roughly 7 chapters).  We're just really slow due to lack of help in our group (especially editing stuff, almost all the chapters are translated).

I made an account just to say this.  Away I go~

This is good stuff.  I love the artwork, and the characters are pretty interesting.  Is this in a magazine, or are these doujins?

Also, the tags are very self-evident.  If you already know it's yuri/shoujo-ai, and you don't like that.. then don't read it.  Don't post negative comments about the genre when you clearly already don't like the genre.

Yes!!! Havent found an interesting yuri in a while

OK, I've had a bellyful of "even if it's yuri" and "please straight ones".  Yuri is the best, and I'm very pleased to be reading this lovely little yuri teacher/student romance.  Here's to Binbou Scanlation!

Damn, I got hit by Gae Bolg once I started reading this manga.

IT'S ALIIIIIIIVE

Dat teacher is so sexy... and the students too.

The story is nice, i hope next chapter will coming soon

not bad, teacher x student relationships where the teacher is female is fairly uncommon in my experience so I enjoyed it even if it is a yuri. Looking forward to seeing what happens next. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics