Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 43votes)

High School

Alt Names: alt Bal Jackalt Bal Jakalt Baljakalt 발작
Author: Jung Sang Young
Artist: Kim Young Oh
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Jo Pae, who is not really a sane boy, in this current era, wants to become emperor of Korea... His first step when he enters high school is to become the leader of the strongest school there is. Unexpectedly, he actually takes down all of the school's yankees.

Jo Pae is now the enemy to kill! All rival schools want his head, whatever the means!
Go to High School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic is this really over? New Window fiftybuckz
  • 3 Replies

32 Comments

JOE!!!!
Ok got it :l I thought it was weird and the filler are telling me to read left to right. Oh well , i just started reading and it's getting better behind.
Yes it is actually a manhwa.If there are doubts then look it up on mangaupdates
Wait is this a manga or manhwa ? Since it's reading from left to right. I think the [Type] is wrong.
From what I understand this series was completed and has a total of 85 chapters through out 12 volumes.
http://myanimelist.net/manga/9248/Bal_Jak
they should really change the status to ongoing
the story line is awesome!! but the art is kinda rough ... its still good though!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics