Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 149votes)

Fragtime

Alt Names: alt フラグタイムalt Flag Time
Author: Sato
Artist: Sato
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What would you do if you could stop time? Moritani for one is using her unusual ability to stop time for three minutes a day to observe the people around her. One day, she chooses to “observe” class idol Murakami’s panties – only to find herself in a very compromising situation when her classmate turns out to be immune to her power.
Go to Fragtime Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

125 Comments

From Yuri Project - Our backlog is cleared out and this is the latest published chapter of this series. The next one isn't too far in the future but after that you can look forward to a month’s wait between chapters. Yay?"

NOT YAY :|

Ain't that the truth. Japan's manga world is currently holding a championship for wimpiest main character.

Said competition was actually called off because all of the characters wimped out and refused to come to the contest hall.

In the other news, let's see how much sexy fun time we can cram into 3 minutes, shall we?

[obligatory guhehehehehe]

Moritani has already surpassed a ton of male characters when it comes to resolve and initiative. 

Glad to have found this. It makes waiting for Citrus's next chapter more bearable <3

Ain't that the truth. Japan's manga world is currently holding a championship for wimpiest main character.

Such an innocent girl. If i had that power i'd do more "stuff" than that

Moritani has already surpassed a ton of male characters when it comes to resolve and initiative. 

Glad to have found this. It makes waiting for Citrus's next chapter more bearable <3

Ah man, this is adorable.  Following and awaiting more.  Why is yuri/shoujo ai so angsty yet so cute at the same time?

"uh....I can explain this....  KAMEN PANTY RIDER AWAY!!!"

I can't handle this! It's so cute! Why is yuri so good, ah! JUST PUSH HER AGAINST THE WALL OR SOMETHING

Espero y pasen como quedo el tipo xD 

Can't remember the last tie I felt this desperate to see just one more page. I really want to see the scene after time starts moving again, hope it's in chapter 4

LOL I like her payback methods.

Someone should take a picture of that guy and put it on FB or something!

It's gained my attention. I have reservations about the other girl but I won't completely start hammering away at her for being a bitch just yet. After all you have to remember they did meet in the absolute worst circumstances.  Murakami's actions in the next chapters will determine if I actually care about reading it.

Verdict is in: HA HA JACKPOT so yes I will continue to follow.

'-' After this chapter, I'm not too fond of murakami now...seriously, that was pretty mean. Is this a parallel to the usual shoujo bishonen who's a huge jerkass and yet somehow gets undying loyalty from the protag? Probably not, but that's what came to mind for me. Regardless, am still reading this

Read this on dynasty last night, I look forward to this one!

I wonder if we should tag this as ecchi latter ...

Seem to have a high chance of doing outdoor sex (possibly in the middle of crowd, while time stopped)

she might be able to do any yuri raep to anyone without anyone notice her ...

(damn, why I remember some H material about stopping time) *x* ...

Seem to have a high chance of doing outdoor sex (possibly in the middle of crowd, while time stopped)

Hmm, wonder if you used it at 3minutes to mid-night, could you use it for 6mins total. Kind of in the same way Yuuji's thing(not a sexual reference-just can't remember what its called-something meigo i think) works in Shana

零時迷子 Reiji Maigo (Midnight Lost Child) ...

yeah, now you mention it ... maybe it's possible to overlap / continue the skill usage if it's being restarted again at midnight ...

Hmm, wonder if you used it at 3minutes to mid-night, could you use it for 6mins total. Kind of in the same way Yuuji's thing(not a sexual reference-just can't remember what its called-something meigo i think) works in Shana

That kind of thing could be useful, very useful indeed. I think its quite versatile, but I wonder where this will end up going considering the main character isn't keen on bad things?

Well, she isn't, but she's falling in love with a girl who seems to be :)

Btw same author as Living Dead.

Awesome first chapter :)

That kind of thing could be useful, very useful indeed. I think its quite versatile, but I wonder where this will end up going considering the main character isn't keen on bad things?

Instant Like!

Quite the payment!

What would i do if i could stop time for 3 minutes ? , probably something scientific 

Spoiler

My body was NOT ready.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics