Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 21votes)

Une Histoire d'Un Amateur de Friandises

Alt Names: alt その男、甘党につきalt Sono Otoko, Amatou ni Tsuki
Author: Est Em
Artist: Est Em
Genres: Seinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A sensational chocolate overload.
Flooding taste with a pinch of romance.
A different kind of love story, revolving around a certain esteemed chocolate aficionado.

Jean-Louis, an extraordinarily talented Parisian attorney. Above all else on earth, his lifelong love has been - Chocolate. Troubled people cross his path in every direction he travels. As one might expect, might chocolate become Jean-Louis' method of salvation for these grieving souls? Furthermore, what mysteries of his past shall surface??
Go to Une Histoire d'Un Amateur de Friandises Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

31 Comments

Jean-Louis is quite the man.

I'm heterosexual and I don't mind.

Hmm... chocolate...

Are you complaining? O_o

Rellea : Female

madthejoint : Male

A situation like the one portrayed in the manga might be slightly uncomfortable to him.

so now every time i eat chocolate, i have to imagine a french dude licking my neck and having sex with me 

Are you complaining? O_o

so now every time i eat chocolate, i have to imagine a french dude licking my neck and having sex with me 

Now I want some chocolate :o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics