Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 67votes)

Girigiri Out

Alt Names: alt ギリギリアウトalt Giri Giri Out
Author: Soumatou
Artist: Soumatou
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of a charming girl cursed to need the bathroom whenever she's nervous, and a reclusive boy with a special power that helps her hold it in.

Last-minute adventures.
Go to Girigiri Out Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

"UNIVEEEEEEEEERRRRSSSSS"

Wow, totally forgot I followed this. And why.

Well, there's one supernatural power I could do without.

Very lewd. Why is it not censored?

You can't censor their love.

Very lewd. Why is it not censored?

What.

so...

where?

at least it's an interesting premise. would like to see them get together.

I think it is not a curse but a trauma, the reason why she is fine when holding that guy hands is a psychological thing maybe she likes him or maybe she could calm down while holding his hands because he is the only who knows her secret either way she is calm when near him. I could explain it better but i don't like typing much

^

^

What i thought exactly at first. In this case, the MC are to be blamed.

In a way, you could call this the spiritual successor to Double Arts.

Only the holding hand part, which only apply to female lead, and the MC specialty aren't as awesome as two-folding the strength of a human which gain more doubling per head count, so uhhh, no.

The description is just like something you see normally in fakku.

Short, simple and boner-sensitive. Fakku-esque alright.

Why ecchi?

Sorta reminds me of Karin and her urge to leak blood ;) ~

whats up with the pages' size?

At first I was like, "cute manga girl vs. slogging through pee fetish... Cute girls win!"

Now that I took that last step I'm more like "The dirtiness won't come off, IT WON'T COME OFFFFFF!"

Somehow I like it

SNAFU

This is weird..

Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Sep 19 2013 08:18 AM

The description is just like something you see normally in fakku.

"The story of a charming girl cursed to need the bathroom whenever she's nervous, and a reclusive boy with a special power that helps her hold it in."

THIS SOUNDS AMAZING

what are you guys talking about

Spoiler

But I truly am disgusted with this setting tumblr_inline_mnye1qACgh1qz4rgp.gif

squirting fetish @_@

Thats nice.

is peeing fetish get boom lately ? lolz ...

and ... no wonder I feels know the art ...

Kisei Kanojo Sana ~Parasistence Sana~

figures ... =3= ...

Had to re-upload the chapter because I got the contact details in the credits wrong.

Whoops.

Also, re:scan size: These are the only raws I can find, if there are any better ones send them my way and I'll redo the chapter with those, unless I can't make them as clean as the current one.

Thanks for taking the time to upload this, keep the good job ^^

okay, that was awkward description right there

Umm... kinda... cute...? I have nothing against pee fetishes but its awkwardly written.

Had to re-upload the chapter because I got the contact details in the credits wrong.

Whoops.

Also, re:scan size: These are the only raws I can find, if there are any better ones send them my way and I'll redo the chapter with those, unless I can't make them as clean as the current one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics