Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 29votes)

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag - Kakusei

Alt Names: alt Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag - Awakeningalt Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag - Kakuseialt 刺客教条4黑旗 觉醒alt アサシン クリード4ブラック フラッグ-覚醒
Author: Ubisoft & Yano Takashi
Artist: Ooiwa Kenji
Genres: Action ActionHistorical HistoricalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Golden Age of Pirates:
In 1715, pirates established a lawless republic in the Caribbean and ruled the land and seas. These outlaws paralyzed navies, halted international trade, and plundered vast fortunes. They threatened the power structures that ruled Europe, inspired the imaginations of millions, and left a legacy that still endures. Into this world sails a young, cocky, and fearsome captain named Edward Kenway. His skill with a sword and disdain for authority earn him the respect of pirate legends like Blackbeard, but thrust him into an ancient conflict that threatens to destroy everything the pirates have built.
Go to Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag - Kakusei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 0 Replies

42 Comments

This was surprisingly not that bad... Woah

ooooh interesting let's see how this turns out :3

I see~~~ I skipped the Ass Creed series coz it was getting convoluted and was planning to jump back in right after the Desmond Arc but seeing that it's still Kenway I guess I'll wait it through.

I can understand if you skipped AC3, I mean, Connor was the worst MC in the entire damn series. He was just so very very boring.

His dad on the other hand, Kenway... I liked him within a minute of being introduced.

Which also says a bit about Connor... he gets hours upon hours to try and get me to like him, Kenway got a couple of minutes.

I think he's just an Abstergo employee who's able to tap into the memories of Edward Kenway due to some kind of new Animus technology, which doesn't require you to have the DNA of the ancestor anymore. I think that's basically what AC IV's nameless "protagonist" will be when you start the game, you won't be an actual ancestor of Edward or related to Desmond in any way. I think. 

I see~~~ I skipped the Ass Creed series coz it was getting convoluted and was planning to jump back in right after the Desmond Arc but seeing that it's still Kenway I guess I'll wait it through.

I have to admit, the MC is pretty badass

If I'm guessing right...he might be Edward Kenway's great great great great great nephew or something and he might be the new protagonist since Desmond is dead

I think he's just an Abstergo employee who's able to tap into the memories of Edward Kenway due to some kind of new Animus technology, which doesn't require you to have the DNA of the ancestor anymore. I think that's basically what AC IV's nameless "protagonist" will be when you start the game, you won't be an actual ancestor of Edward or related to Desmond in any way. I think. 

Hmm seems like some people in Japan can not wait for the game to come out? haha

Seijin?? who the hell is Seijin??

If I'm guessing right...he might be Edward Kenway's great great great great great nephew or something and he might be the new protagonist since Desmond is dead

Seijin?? who the hell is Seijin??

One thing I've always hated about the AC series is that you're living a dual life. The gameplay inside the Anima is more fun than the gameplay outside of it.

Love Assassin's Creed!!!!!!

Rolling like a stone, rolling like a stone~ Nyahaha -- new mangas here and there~

IT'S HAPPENING

3p0lw7.jpg

wat

Ubisoft announced this a few months ago

interesting...

wat

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics