Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 132votes)

Ten Count

Alt Names: alt 10 COUNTalt 10 Maddealt テンカウント (宝井理人)
Author: Takarai Rihito
Artist: Takarai Rihito
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From CM-scans : When the President got into an accident, Shirotani Tadaomi met Kurose. On their very first meeting, Kurose could tell right away that Shirotani is Mysophobic and said that it’s pretty bad while suggesting it would be better to consult a doctor about it. Shirotani was left perturbed by the encounter. Who is Kurose? And how was he able to tell Shirotani’s condition?

Go to Ten Count Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

81 Comments

This chapter was sort of weird. I liked the ending but the intimate scene seemed off...? Kind of like the author need space filler. Although I suppose it serves to show the progression in their relationship.I think it could have been executed better.

Thanks for the update.  IDK I feel kinda uncomfortable with the scenario even for BL because it's kinda... creepy? 

I've liked most of the other manga-ka's work but this one is on the borderline =/

Spoiler

Me encanta <3 Es un manga precioso, ya estoy deseando el siguiente capítulo :D

Seriously! It's not like they're cliffhangers but still. Stop with the chain yanking and end on a more regular note already. 

Must... wait ... another ... month.. ugh.....

Hey, that is what I call progress! Although he's probably going to avoid Kurose after it's done and over.

omg who just ends a chapter in the middle of them doin it lol ffs

Okay, I think I might be able to guess the cause of his phobia.

Spoiler

this is a good one. it may actually be the reason why. 

As a mild mysophobic person myself, this is...rather exhilarating. o.o!

Oh my. Thank you for an update...!

Okay, I think I might be able to guess the cause of his phobia.
Spoiler
wow. kurokun sure knows how to move fast!

FAAAAAAK THAT WAS HAWT BUT HOW COULD YOU END IT THERE?!?! TT____TT

Yes, it's serialized in Dear+ which is a monthly magazine :)

Oh ok. Thanks!

That double update...And that cover art. Thanks a ton!

nice cover art.

Is this a monthly release? I wikied it and got nothing.

Yes, it's serialized in Dear+ which is a monthly magazine :)

Is this a monthly release? I wikied it and got nothing.

I hope it's okay if there are two english group doing it. I don't know what readers' thoughts but I am uploading it anyway.

we just re-released chapter 01 because the old ones kinda in poor quality.

Please enjoy!

The second upload was much better than the first.  The change in translation really helped the storyline. =) I liked the story much more after it. Thanks!

Ok, NOW this was a birthday surprise! xD

Thanks for the update!

I still cringe every time I see shirotani's hands. #_#

What just happened!! Ten steps ahead then twenty steps back! Author you're such a troll, you!

Nothing more romantic than a guy offering to let you puke on him.

Only 25 chapters @_@

Thanks so much for the update nonetheless!!

It must be my birthday! Thanks for the update! xD

Though minor, thanks a ton for the update! x3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics