Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 42votes)

Colossus Order

Alt Names:
Author: Harumoto Kazuki
Artist: Harumoto Kazuki
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Resting in different lands are the legends of Colossus -- It was said that a single Colossus can change the tide of the war. At this point in time the only information that was disclosed was that there are multiple of these beings in each world.

In this chaotic world, the appearance of the gigantic warrior (Colossus) will save the humanity.

This series is based on a Trading Card Game.

:By Nekyou.net
Go to Colossus Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

Why is Hakumen here o.o?

Is this still alive?

Everything Changed When The Fire Nation Attacked

So at first it went "humanity was divided into 4 nations and the colossus will rise to save them!"

So I say "sounds kinda like Avatar."

Next page: "MEANWHILE, IN THE SKY-CITY..."

Me: "sounds like Avatar..."

I was going to continue with the descriptions of the 4 nations- but whereas in Avatar they're purely the 4 elements, in this there's the Good nation, the Earth nation, the Fire nation and the Evil nation.

its more like good, order, chaos, and evil. i think you are trying to hard to make this seam more like Avatar

freedom and chaos all the way woot woot anarchy. lol no but really they seem the best way better then the stuffy tree people >.>

So at first it went "humanity was divided into 4 nations and the colossus will rise to save them!"

I was going to continue with the descriptions of the 4 nations- but whereas in Avatar they're purely the 4 elements, in this there's the Good nation, the Earth nation, the Fire nation and the Evil nation.

So basically you're going to follow.

Follow!

Wow I really like the designs and art. Honestly, it looks like something out of a PS2 RPG. Kind of Nostalgic. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

You mean Shadow of The Colossus right? :3 

Wow I really like the designs and art. Honestly, it looks like something out of a PS2 RPG. Kind of Nostalgic. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

HOLY SHIT! The only part that broke was around HER! SHE MUST WEIGH A TON! Nothing else can explain it! Of course it's gotta be because of her huge boobs!

Instantly following the weight of her boobs.

I like the art and story so far but since this is chapter 1 I can't be quick to judge

I like the art and story so far but since this is chapter 1 I can't be quick to judge

Chapter 0 :)

Forehead palm = Half facepalm?

Looks interesting. Hopefully something unique in store.

Spoiler

I canĀ“t take these scene seriously

She looks more like "Ohhh, I can see my house from here" than scared xD

interesting :D

Heh, ok, that thing was pretty classy.

"That day humanity received a grim reminder"

Follow!

Ooh, I hope a character from Valden is the protagonist.

Seems interesting:) Thanks!

Hey :o where is the image for this -- and man -- It's hard to make the description for that series!  XD anyways -- enjoy and don't forget to comment on our site :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics