Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 74votes)

Dance in the Vampire Bund

Alt Names: alt 吸血鬼同盟alt ダンスインザヴァンパイアバンド
Author: Tamaki Nozomu
Artist: Tamaki Nozomu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After millennia in hiding, Mina Ţepeş, the princess of the ancient covenant and ruler of all vampires, wants change. Using the vast wealth of the Ţepeş line, she has paid off the entire gross national debt of Japan and in so doing, gained the authority to create a "special district" off the coast of Japan that is to become the future haven to vampires the world over!

Now, on the eve of the landmark press conference announcing the existence of vampires to the world, terrorists and rival factions are plotting to assassinate Mina Ţepeş before she has a chance to make her world-changing announcement.

Spin-Off:

> Dive in the Vampire Bund
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dive-in-the-vampire-bund-r1775 )

Sequel:

> Dance in the Vampire Bund - Sledge Hammer no Tsuioku
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dance-in-the-vampire-bund-sledge-hammer-no-tsuioku-r10571 )
Go to Dance in the Vampire Bund Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 10 New Window hellsing876
  • 3 Replies
Topic THANK YOU Croatoa! New Window sm31
  • 5 Replies
Topic want the nxt chapter New Window avvernos
  • 5 Replies

91 Comments

agreed now that the official English one is out no reason not to.
@UnknownSoldier: The official release has overtaken the scanlation. If you want to read it that badly, go pay for it. Most scans on the net are just scans of the official release anyway.
Posted Image I'm begging, please someone, anyone pick this up.
but before that ...
need someone to continue translation for loli bund manga ...
@Zevm

Shocking plot twist!!!
Thanks for the spoiler. Now to wait for it to happen.
so i was randomly checking tenmanga and it seems up to chapter 59 is out from 49,seems to have been out since may 2nd which is awsome
@Zevm

thanks for the spoiler actually it helps the craving for more knowing what happens still want to read them so badly though T-T
ok my folks are out of town and im really contemplating using my emergency cash they gave me to buy volumes 9-13 so i can read them but ill be in so much trouble what to do >_<
Hey, other sites have till 59, why doesn`t this one have?
Tsc, if i knew how to add chapters.....
I wish Lust No Fansubs would continue this after the Dive is done. Apparently they decided to stop cause some prick decided to put the official english release on the net. Yet no one can find them.

Please LNF, continue this.
god pls someone update this Y_Y its been a year already
Why isn`t this updating?! shouldn`t it be until chapter 59?
yeah, so I accidentally found a volume in a bookstore that was way ahead of where the online is, and it shocked the hell out of me. So yeah, some pretty far ahead spoilers below for those with a terrible curiosity
Spoiler

Woo that was a lot, sorry for anyone who wished they hadn't read that far ahead but I did warn you
this is an amazing manga sad that no1s working on it anymore....(i think not totally sure)
chp 20-24 (vol 4) that available is ripped from English publisher's comic and won't be hosted here
It's nice to finally see this one here. This is a pretty good manga, you guys should definitely check this one out!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics