Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 769votes)

Onani Master Kurosawa

Alt Names: alt オナニーマスター黒沢alt Fap Notealt Mastürbasyon Ustası Kurosawaalt Masturbation Master Kurosawaalt Mestre da Masturbação, Kurosawaalt Onanie Master Kurosawaalt 枪王黑泽
Author: Ise Katsura
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onani means masturbation. And that's what this guy is good at. Every day after school, he sneaks into the mostly unused girls bathroom on the 3rd floor, and masturbates. Until one day when he's caught...

This is a story of mistakes, redemption, and the choices made in between. It contains the worst and best of the human condition.
Go to Onani Master Kurosawa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Onani Master Kurosawa gets remake New Window leyend
  • 11 Replies
Topic Onani Master Kurosawa True Ending New Window KidCongo
  • 12 Replies
Topic Death Note, Code Geass, and Detective Conan reference made me lol New Window Horizon
  • 5 Replies

216 Comments

I'm so glad I didn't drop this after reading the first chapter. After I read it halfway I started getting into it more and more and when i found out there was only 31 chapters total I was kinda sad, I didn't want it to end. I wished there were a bit more chapters showing the development between the main character and Sugawa. I still liked the ending though.
.......The story shouldnt work but it does...... A personal favorite of mine, makes you think like few manga do nowadays.

If you have time id recommend it to anyone still growing up.
Good manga, it lets me know that things will end up working out. Short but so good.
Okay, just finished... how can a story about a guy who masturbates and puts his come on girls stuff be so good? And why am I okay with how it ended? THIS STORY SHOULDN'T BE THIS GOOD. Got to give it up for the author, brilliant writing.
Ok, so I was undecided on whether I should read this but after reading every comment, I decided to give it a shot. Interesting to say the least, disturbing to say more. I will continue to read until I've figured out what everyone else likes about it. :D
Cried manly tears, but this... changed my life. This is my life.
@kekia

if you haven't read "welcome to the nhk" you should really read it.
wow

beginning creeped me out but realy glad i read it to the end.

(glad people posted possitive comments below :) )
can anyone recommend another manga with this kind of quality? :)
Wow seriously so good loved it good story and read it in one day
Wooow ! I've really never seen something like this ! Awsome ! The main character is so cool !

-> Super Art
->Perfect story
->Even good jokes in there

Epic manga, this is a legend. I strongly recommend to watch.

P.S. : Finally some good romance without the sutpid ''love triangle''
Freaky start, sweet end, kinda epic lol
fantastic and amazing story.

SPOILER -

NTR that makes you cry like a lil bitch
it's made with pencil going to read it soon, could be interesting since i like pencil works :P
im speechless in this manga
Another awsome manga~ Its a must read! :D
Enjoy~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics