Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 769votes)

Onani Master Kurosawa

Alt Names: alt オナニーマスター黒沢alt Fap Notealt Mastürbasyon Ustası Kurosawaalt Masturbation Master Kurosawaalt Mestre da Masturbação, Kurosawaalt Onanie Master Kurosawaalt 枪王黑泽
Author: Ise Katsura
Artist: Yokota Takuma
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Onani means masturbation. And that's what this guy is good at. Every day after school, he sneaks into the mostly unused girls bathroom on the 3rd floor, and masturbates. Until one day when he's caught...

This is a story of mistakes, redemption, and the choices made in between. It contains the worst and best of the human condition.
Go to Onani Master Kurosawa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Onani Master Kurosawa gets remake New Window leyend
  • 11 Replies
Topic Onani Master Kurosawa True Ending New Window KidCongo
  • 12 Replies
Topic Death Note, Code Geass, and Detective Conan reference made me lol New Window Horizon
  • 5 Replies

216 Comments

One of the best manga ever!
It really started off weird in my eyes, but after each chapter i slowly became more attached to it, sue its ecchi in its own way, but the plot is a masterpiece, and good a very satisfying ending, worth the read in every single angle!
A Manga Masterpiece. The author know how to convey the feelings of the character to the reader.
I acknowledge that this manga is not for everyone, but once you are mature enough, it is really enjoyable (even if i felt quite depressed around the middle of the story.)
So many feels. Watching Kurosawa's development was an incredible experience. I felt his joy, his heartbreak, his hate and his love altogether. It was heart wrenching and it dealt with a lot of issues of trust and personal development. I'm happy with how it ended even though it had a strange beginning.
The only thing I disliked about this is that he never told Takigawa why he did it. That reason because he felt betrayed, and why he felt betrayed. He never told her.... I wonder what the outcome would have been. Probably the same, but I like the ending. It's quite ironic since the first victim became his true end.
^L^
Ahh. So Nostalgic.
This is one of my all time favorites.
It just gets a person's heart racing and aching all at the same time. But still, it ended pretty well.
Saddest part was when he was excited to think she liked him, but it soon became unrequited... I also love how afro guy became his best friend after the "incident"
Ahh. Great Times, Great Times.
a extremely well written manga that is quite bizzare at first but gradually gets better and better
Hands-down the best manga I have ever read. It encapsulates youth in its entirety and evokes all sorts of emotions. First few chapters might discourage you but if you stick with it till the end, you will be rewarded handsomely.
chapter 10 page 2 , getting a strange dejavú from a certain mecha manga, just sayin'
All time favourite.
This one is like the literature of Manga;
The story is , I dont think anyone could read this
completly and still honestly think its bad.
When I read Manga like this i get depressed cause I find so little
on equal level q.q
(Imho Annarasumanara is another one which is as good)
Man, this story is.. amazing. Oh good damn, this is.. THIS is a real story about youth..!
SO MANY MANLY TEARS WERE SHED.

not really.

A lot of things that happened in this manga has happened to me, in a way. Sorta painful just thinking about it, heh. Great manga though.
I ever thought i would call something that has the sentence "My dick became like Orichalcum and throbbed vigorously." good writing.

However this is. This is good writing and a great story.
Sometimes it gets ridiculous the sheer power that semen has in this story.
Women and children recoil, men yell fruitlessly, humanity trembles in it's wake.

But stick with it.
Its really good.

Stick with it, but clear your internet history afterwards.
Wow, that was amazing, sure it was creepy as hell but i really felt for each and every character without getting the feeling that their fake or unrealistic.

Was a pretty amazing read with an adorable ending.
This is one hell of an awesome manga.. !!
Chapter-8 pages 5 and 6 are the same.
Seams like he turned out ok after all. I like the ending.
Read to chapter 22 thus far and all that is going trough my head is "he is fucking messed up in the head". I mean who in their right mind would do any of this?
said that i would read it but forgot it :P, found this by incident and kinda liked it. at first i was like meh read it bit by bit but it got interesting, especially in the ending to bad it ended wanted to see more.

Translation of my previous message: I said that i like manga's which is drawn with a pencil or pencil like manga's
I just re-read the whole manga in one go, even 2 light novel omakes too.

After I read it, I feel like I want to... I can become less conceited, less selfish, a little more honest, a little braver.

I and Kurosawa are pretty alike, may be i'm even worse 'cause I'm coward. When I was reading, Kurokawa's emotion and feeling burst in my heart as if it was my own, both painful one and and happy one.

Now, once again, I want to break my shell, to be no longer conceited, to be honest with myself, to get involved with the others, to be able to see unexpected side of unexpected people, and...
to be able to fall in love.
Oh man this manga is awesome
4th time re-reading this manga, can't find much manga's like this nowadays.
This is one of my favourite manga. A must read!
Really awsome manga~ Its a must read!
Really glad I picked it among the so many available!
I could not Finnish this by chapter 23!!! Why did he have to do that!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics