Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 426votes)

GE ~Good Ending~

Alt Names: alt Mutlu Sonalt نهاية حسنة
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsumi is your everyday student. He is also a boy that has always had a strong sense of what is right in the world. With nothing but innocence and a mind that longs for his "significant other," Utsumi takes on one of the toughest subjects: love. With the help of the devious and mysterious Kurokawa Yuki, will Utsumi learn how to be fortunate in the game of love? Only through the ups and downs of real life, and the assistance of his friends, will Utsumi be able to take a bite out of life and learn just what love is.
Go to GE ~Good Ending~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Was it a Good Ending!?!?? New Window kubou
  • 5 Replies
Topic Could someone spoil this for me? [Spoiler tags are a must!] New Window Eien No
  • 11 Replies
Topic GE - Discussion New Window Allanon
  • 204 Replies
Topic Where's 135-137? New Window sylviandark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Broken Chapters 63 to (END) New Window Drakezius
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there anyone else that feels like dropping it ? New Window Makiavel
  • 80 Replies

1017 Comments

Chapter 106 Episode 19

WTF Who the Hell had an idea about raping this is bullshit
raping rips every good Manga!!!
wow, the author is really doing everything to make it longer xD
Can't accept the script for this. So dumb.
okay, when he was with yuki, shou were around, now when he is with shou, the kouhai come? LOL
Yay. getting a 'where the hell is this going' feeling similar to halfway through Suzuka and Kimi no Iru Machi.
Oh joy.
Yes!!! Go potential Yandere Kouhai!!!
Watcha talkin' about, Ichigo had a really good ending, it wasn't cliche at least.
my only hope is that it doesnt end like ichigo100% .
Because we received a complaint that there were spoilers posted here, I am going to clean up the comments that do not meet the guidelines for the series page's comments per Batoto's policy.

Don't worry, this isn't an evil communist state where your comments will be deleted and never read again! Because I am a kind and benevolent dictator moderator I have taken the necessary time to transcribe the misplaced comments to the appropriate area (GE's Discussion thread on the forums)!!!

Say thank you, and don't make me have to clean this page up again, or I'm not going to bother re-posting your comments where they belong!

Regards,

FuBuLy
So get this... I read chapter 102 since having stopped reading it several months ago and guess what? Nothing's changed...
This definently has given me a few rage moments...
this manga is popular but i always ignore it cause i think theirs nothing special about it. but im gonna read a couple chapters out of curiosity and see what all the fuss is about. post my opinion later.
this is a pretty good romance comedy usually the main character is indecisive but this is guy knows when he's done wrong.
NTR fans only.
I read the oneshot and now i don't even feel like reading chapter 1 on
not because the oneshot sucked but because it was so sweet that i don't want the other chapters to ruin it
Lol. Yeah, feel as if manga is trying to make trouble for trouble's sake.
The title is ironic. No matter how unrealistically positively and earnestly the guy acts towards his love interests, he gets only despair in the end. Recommended to sadists.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics