Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 426votes)

GE ~Good Ending~

Alt Names: alt Mutlu Sonalt نهاية حسنة
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsumi is your everyday student. He is also a boy that has always had a strong sense of what is right in the world. With nothing but innocence and a mind that longs for his "significant other," Utsumi takes on one of the toughest subjects: love. With the help of the devious and mysterious Kurokawa Yuki, will Utsumi learn how to be fortunate in the game of love? Only through the ups and downs of real life, and the assistance of his friends, will Utsumi be able to take a bite out of life and learn just what love is.
Go to GE ~Good Ending~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Was it a Good Ending!?!?? New Window kubou
  • 5 Replies
Topic Could someone spoil this for me? [Spoiler tags are a must!] New Window Eien No
  • 11 Replies
Topic GE - Discussion New Window Allanon
  • 204 Replies
Topic Where's 135-137? New Window sylviandark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Broken Chapters 63 to (END) New Window Drakezius
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there anyone else that feels like dropping it ? New Window Makiavel
  • 80 Replies

1017 Comments

Am I the only one who thinks that this manga would be truly amazing if the main character weren't such a pussy?
i'm also *facepalming*
Oh come on this chapter made me facepalm.
If Utsumi doesn't make up his mind, I want to slap him.
If Utsumi made up his mind, the manga's gotta end.
Errh..
He IS going to end with Yuki, lol. This is just the I'm-confused-so-I'm-leaning-on-the-other-cute-girl phase.
I really though that he was going to end with Yuki. But it seems that i was wrong... This is kinda unexpected...
I love shounen romances! ... But this just annoys THE HELL OUT OF ME.
I can say the problem of this series in one sentence: Too much NTR. Seriously.
I guess we should have saw it coming. Utsumi is such an idiot he always messes up.
NO MORE LIKE ... THE HIDDEN BEST ENDING
BE A MAN UTSUMI .... FLIRT THEM BOTH ... MARRY THEM BOTH .... FCK EM" BOTH ... HAPPY ENDING
Even though this manga can be so frustrating, I really really wish everything was released and I could blaze trough to the end. Would be lovely.
I swear to god if he's going to lose his virginity to anyone other than Yuki, there'll be *so much rage*
Now now people. Let's be fair. The name is Good Ending. No where does it say Good Middle :P
Horrible turn of events. I'll probably stop reading this soon. Don't really like when the main guy is a total, indecisive slut.
why so predictable.
Spoiler
I think I need to rest, too.
chap 107 is the epic of epic chapters.
Tragedy? LOL
Chapter 107

You Fuckers you have done it Q.Q I am very Happy about this Chapter

Raping is SHIT
am i the only one that this manga is dragging on like kimi no iru machi?
Oh the irony of the title "Good" Ending....well, I guess chp106 just means that it's nowhere close to ending =)....
Is it just me or is most of the manga i like getting soooo stupid. First kimi no iru machi, now this >.> This Latest Chapter Is Crap.
If Utsumi end up blamming himself for this im going to be pissed.
good thing i dropped this manga midway
._.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics