Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 426votes)

GE ~Good Ending~

Alt Names: alt Mutlu Sonalt نهاية حسنة
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsumi is your everyday student. He is also a boy that has always had a strong sense of what is right in the world. With nothing but innocence and a mind that longs for his "significant other," Utsumi takes on one of the toughest subjects: love. With the help of the devious and mysterious Kurokawa Yuki, will Utsumi learn how to be fortunate in the game of love? Only through the ups and downs of real life, and the assistance of his friends, will Utsumi be able to take a bite out of life and learn just what love is.
Go to GE ~Good Ending~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Was it a Good Ending!?!?? New Window kubou
  • 5 Replies
Topic Could someone spoil this for me? [Spoiler tags are a must!] New Window Eien No
  • 11 Replies
Topic GE - Discussion New Window Allanon
  • 204 Replies
Topic Where's 135-137? New Window sylviandark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Broken Chapters 63 to (END) New Window Drakezius
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there anyone else that feels like dropping it ? New Window Makiavel
  • 80 Replies

1017 Comments

@Cydric She gave up on him and life (kinda), nearly got raped, was saved by one of Seiji's bros and returned to how she was...so basically she's still around...
What ever happened to the under classman which I believe have Yandere tendency...?
And now starts the plot for him to realize his true feelings for Yuki.
Let's face it, he will break up with Shou soon, will be alone around 8 chapters and will be back and happy with Yuki.

I'm looking forward to it.
Rinse and repeat. I can see it now. The pic that he took of Yuki in the classroom is going to be used for the exhibition.

You just don't do stuff like that when you current g/f is already nervous of your ex. Will he ever learn?
Seriously, who the hell doesn't realise he's talking about his ex non-non-stop?
And how much long is he going to feel himself into thinking he no longer loves Yuki. He isn't seriously going to end with Shou, is he?!
Oi Utsu!! what the hell!!! Don't talk about your ex and the time you spend together to your gf!! lol
Please please.. can we stay on this route? No more funny moves?
Anddd.. prediction for next chapter: miss the shinkansen? together in a lodge for the night? <3
Or would the mangaka time skip and return home?
In fact... no. Shou and Utsumi have been "treatead" each other's wounds.Shou will find another guy in the college , I hope a nice one. It's hard to say that is love between them.They respect and like eachother and they both needed the pure warmthof a pure teenage relationship.
we all know how this is gonna end, with shou being heartbroken... it's only a matter of time.
Seems like it could've ended with this chapter right? Oh well, might as well buckle up for more drama in the next chapter. We all know things won't stay fine for long -___-
@Cydric You would think so, but that's too logical. Where would the drama and rage inducing events come from?! Lol.
Isn't already a given to never talk about your Ex especially in front of your Girlfriend!?
This place reeks of love.
*Like 5 different girls.
This manga would be fine if it had ended a while ago.
Instead of dragging it out across like different girls, who somehow all like him at the same time.
There hasn't been a well-balanced lead protagonist. It certainly isn't this cream-puff.

It is possible to make an interesting balanced character. The problem lies in that authors don't want to leave their comfort zone of choosing between the two extremes.

Utsumi's friend (I forget his name, since it isn't repeated often) is a bit of a playboy, but he's a hellofa lot cooler than Utsumi. He's not a raging pig and societal misfit like the MC of Aiki, nor is he a whimpering puddle of tool like Utsumi. This manga could easily be just as good, if not better, with him as the lead
@TetsuDan
It's not difficult, it's just boring...

I guess what's difficult, is to keep the manga interesting with a well balanced protagonist.
I can't stand Aiki's protagonist. Is it really so difficult to find a decent balance between spineless and scum?
typo 114 XD
well Utsumi kinda redeemed himself in this chapter 116
Seems like fate has yet another card to play, man Utsumi got it hard.
@Rinroken
Is not like I dislike the things you mentioned, it's such that the protagonist here is suuuuuuch a pussy. But, well, that's what shounen romance manga are like~
@KuroGami Try Aiki or Trinity Seven. Two fine examples of protaganist who:

1) Dont get nosebleeds every time they see or think about something ecchi.
2) Dont have any problem showing what they feel no matter how pervert or unlikable it is.
3) Are extremely badass.
Ooo the mangaka flexes his skills again. When the chapter turns from annoying to good, the last page annoys me again o.o What an appropriate manga title..
@KuroGami Then there wouldn't BE a manga =u=

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics