Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 2713votes)

Tower of God

Alt Names: alt 神の塔alt Dievo Bokštasalt Guds Tornalt Isten Tornyaalt 신의 탑alt Kami no Toualt Menara Dewaalt Tanrının Kulesialt Toi La Aialt Torre de Deusalt Torre de Diosalt Turm Gottesalt Turnul lui Dumnezeualt Wieża Bogaalt Башня Богаalt برج الإلهalt برج خدا
Author: Siu
Artist: Siu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=183559&weekday=mon

Official English translation: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=95

===== Batoto Staff Notice =====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
=========================
Go to Tower of God Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters Part 2 New Window God of LoL
  • 3579 Replies
Topic [ OFICIAL ] Tower of God Discord server New Window TorreDeRak
  • 0 Replies
Topic Tower of God Discord server New Window Teixe
  • 6 Replies
Topic ToG Alternatives New Window Paizo
  • 4 Replies
Topic Tower of God season 2 translated discussions New Window themantarays
  • 122 Replies
Topic Tower of God Fiction Center New Window God of LoL
  • 3212 Replies

4458 Comments

Holy shiz. Zahard Princesses are freakishly strong.
Excellent chapter! (69) I cannot wait for the next one!
awesome keep the chapters coming!
OMG! This is so intense! I love it.
HOLY SHIT SO EXCITING OMGGG!!!!!!
this is defenely the top manwha out right now second nossebless but the character development and originallity and uniqueness of each character is awesome they seem very 3 dimensional but there is so many things to like about this manwha siu really is very talented
love the cat on the latest chapter...
Nice story, art and characters.

I agree. You must read.
There needs to be more about this. There's like so many possibilities....+_+

I just hope it keeps going for a long time so that we get to know more about the tower and everything inside/outside it.
im only on chapter 36 but so far its really good
The Gator is so cute XDD
Seriously, I can't get enough of this manhwa
well i have to say this manga is pretty good. read a couple of chapters and its pretty interesting. i think ill keep reading for now.
been hearing a lot about this manga but never read so her goes. post later bout my opinion.
:3
The more I read the more I truly enjoy this manga.
I wonder how long it's going to take before he includes another chapter about the black march and the original girl.
Awesome.
Aw shiz, the Director is hella scary.
Thanks for your scanlations!
One of my favorite manhwa with Noblesse...
One of the best mangas currently out for sure
An intriguing scenario, teamplay and special powers, a pretty classic recipe for a success. This doesn't mean this series isn't original or the author isn't talented. In fact, the author has real talent for characterization. Top manwha to date, hands down.
If anyone's interested and unaware, Chapter 7 is beautifully done (in terms of aesthetics) : D
Brilliant manhwa, but will we ever see the top of the tower, after over 40 chapters on the second floor

Sorry about the empty comment boxes.
I love Baam the monster. <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics