Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 2713votes)

Tower of God

Alt Names: alt 神の塔alt Dievo Bokštasalt Guds Tornalt Isten Tornyaalt 신의 탑alt Kami no Toualt Menara Dewaalt Tanrının Kulesialt Toi La Aialt Torre de Deusalt Torre de Diosalt Turm Gottesalt Turnul lui Dumnezeualt Wieża Bogaalt Башня Богаalt برج الإلهalt برج خدا
Author: Siu
Artist: Siu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=183559&weekday=mon

Official English translation: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=95

===== Batoto Staff Notice =====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
=========================
Go to Tower of God Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoilers until the dawn of time] Tower of God leaked Chapters Part 2 New Window God of LoL
  • 3579 Replies
Topic [ OFICIAL ] Tower of God Discord server New Window TorreDeRak
  • 0 Replies
Topic Tower of God Discord server New Window Teixe
  • 6 Replies
Topic ToG Alternatives New Window Paizo
  • 4 Replies
Topic Tower of God season 2 translated discussions New Window themantarays
  • 122 Replies
Topic Tower of God Fiction Center New Window God of LoL
  • 3212 Replies

4458 Comments

New Chapters!!!!
New Chapters!!!!
New Chapters!!!!
New Chapters!!!!
New Chapters!!!!
New Chapters!!!!
New Chapters!!!!
Nice manhwa!!
@Rodney
I think it's safe to say it hasn't been animated. YET.. ^_^

And in the event that it would be. WE ALL WANT (AND DROOL OVER) TO WATCH IT. ^^

And speaking of the TCH in watch...
I just want to say (since I haven't yet)

THAT BITCH.
Lahel's such a BITCH.
Is ther already a TOG anime? If yes where can I find it?
omg c75..... I'm so angry. :|
It's the best
is this a good manhwa/manga?
sorry my spelling sucks.
this is just my opinion not a spoiler! but dont you guys think bamms birth is mysterious? and the fact that hes in irregular ? think hes probably the son of one of the irregulars who caused chaos in the tower! maybe his birth was kept secret. so maybe lahel knows this or is just a straight up B****. justa huch not sure!
maybe she did because bamm is someone who should int exist or be in the tower at all.
wtf wtf just happened
after reading the latest chap I really feel right now that I really can't sleep without having nightmares T_T

AAHHH! can't wait for chap 75! (although we'll gonna wait for a long break *sighs*)
well as the saying goes..... "the person that brings out the best in you and the one that makes you strong is actually your weakness." :(
He did something so amazing and thats his reward? Poor guy. Still ToG never fail to keep me interested.
Well, that sucks.
how can she do that to baam i cant believe this
say what!
Posted Image
What a good girl that Lahel !!!
Baam used Kamehameha....

and then TREACHERY!!!
i really hope what she wants at the top of the tower is worth more then love and friendship!! cause if not she'll regret her decision in the future! sigh... and girls call us guys dogs!
there will be break next week :(
That bitch. That's all I have to say. THAT BITCH.
Wow that was unexpected lol.

Spoiler
DAMN c74! What the hell just happened?! I am need of some answers right now! LOL can't wait for c75!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics