Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 188votes)

Kami-sama Drop

Alt Names: alt かみさまドロップalt 神落alt God Has Fallen
Author: Minamoto Yuu
Artist: Minamoto Yuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 17 year old Nowaki Asunaro has been forsaken by fortune since his birth. Every step he takes, bad luck awaits, whether it takes the shape of a falling bucket of water on his head or being blamed for crimes he never committed. Even for an exceptionally unlucky fellow like him, he still hopes to become friends with the love of his life: Hashihime Banri. The only problem lies in the fact that every time he almost gets close to her, his lack of luck blocks the way.

On one typical day for him, filled with unfortunate accidents, he ends up having to protect himself from the rain in a forsaken and dilapidated temple. He becomes feverish from cold and hunger, but in desperation, he prays to the gods that he survive this day and become friends with Banri. Lo and behold, it seems like he accidentally summoned a God(?). Will this accident bring him the luck he never had?

From the author of the hit romantic comedy, Asu no Yoichi! (Samurai Harem) comes a new supernatural love comedy of epic proportions!
Go to Kami-sama Drop Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoiler New Window anonymous2000
  • 1 Replies

357 Comments

The author/artist is Minamoto Yuu, the shota-and-big-girl hentai artist??? Anyone can confirm?

Thanks for his.was rereading it and then chapter came out and next i know it raws are out as well till vol 11 (last one) total of 44 chapters(with epilogue)

...thanks for the oppai I mean update

well, plots are very often written backwards and people like some side characters quite a bit, yet the girl that wins in the pre-developed plot is very often not the girl people want. also, many people enjoy... let's say. yanderes. these crazies are very popular. but they aren't often implimented as a main character or a girl that wins. tsunderes often win because they are the most popular. but in my opinion they can be pretty boring if done wrong. yes, more people like tsunderes, but there isn't enough content for people who like childhood friends or yanderes. the people who like them are dissapointed much more than 80% of the time due to the lack of content for both of these.

I didn't say people would be dissapointed 80% of the time. I said that each time a girl is chosen fom a batch that has a roughly equal following, only a fraction of people will end up their preferred ending. It's more than likely the bane of any harem author trying to please the fans.

Sure, if you have fringe tastes, you are less likely to see your preferred girl's ending, but on the grand scale that means that more people ended up having their preferred girl's ending.

Ultimately, unless there is an overwhelmingly large following for a single harem member, most people will feel dissapointed; That point stands.

Thank you for more Eru-Samaaaaaaa!!!

Many thanks for continuing this! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

So, the manga ended with 11 volumes, hope it will get translated soon.

Well, seeing as we're still on volume 3, heres to hoping.

Hopefully, she didn't access a site that's run by these weirdos...
Spoiler

Can I hit this dense protag?

I always get a heartache when i see this got updated. Them drama.

So, the manga ended with 11 volumes, hope it will get translated soon.

well, plots are very often written backwards and people like some side characters quite a bit, yet the girl that wins in the pre-developed plot is very often not the girl people want. also, many people enjoy... let's say. yanderes. these crazies are very popular. but they aren't often implimented as a main character or a girl that wins. tsunderes often win because they are the most popular. but in my opinion they can be pretty boring if done wrong. yes, more people like tsunderes, but there isn't enough content for people who like childhood friends or yanderes. the people who like them are dissapointed much more than 80% of the time due to the lack of content for both of these.

Yanderes are goddesses of Hentai

In a story with 4-5 girls, each with a similar fanbase, the chances of most people getting the "best grill wonz" event is nonexistant. ~80% of the people will be dissapointed.

don't you think if they both had feelings they would have done something

they have been friends for years for a reason

but you're right

best girl never wins-it's a rule

In a story with 4-5 girls, each with a similar fanbase, the chances of most people getting the "best grill wonz" event is nonexistant. ~80% of the people will be dissapointed.

Why every Japanese childhood friend gets the short end of the stick.

I feel bad for his childhood friend

don't you think if they both had feelings they would have done something

they have been friends for years for a reason

but you're right

best girl never wins-it's a rule

Kamisama Drop will end July 6 in Gekkan Shonen Champion.

Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone has read the latest raws on SenManga? If you have, would you mind adding a quick spoiler? The last chapter so far (24) looks like

Spoiler
Kinda confused. Thanks friends!

I haven't been reading the raws myself, but a cursory glance at chapter 24, the part you're talking about

Spoiler

Or something utterly different happens since in no way this jackassery you are spouting. The fact that you're even thinking this "as happening in the long term" shows how little you understand of the shounen genre. Seriously, I hope you're being a troll and a try hard at that because what you're saying to be expected in a shounen manga borders mental retardation.

Most likely it will be :

1) He ends with one of the girls ( Eru, due to being the second introduced girl and the one to stir up the trouble is the most likely) and still has some bad luck, not as rampant as before so it only is to a mild comedic effect.

2) Harem ending, he ends with everyone. Still has some bad luck but it's not as rampant as before (mainly for comedy)

Naw, I had a moment of extreme pessimism.  The Karma would serve Mikoto right.  Not that the story will go that way.  I could just see it.

I do have this feeling Bambi is sick, or a family member is in a bad situation which is her cause for worry.  Makes me wonder if its part of Mikoto's wish to make our MC 'unlucky' that the girl he wants, he cant have even tho he MANAGES to get her attention.

And no, I really don't often pay attention to the genre meanings.

Spoiler

Good call if you're right, looks like we'll find out soon enough.

I do too, however, I can see one of two things happening long term (No, I've not read any of the forward raws on this series).

1)  He dies (saving Bambi or Eru, or maybe even Mikoto), he was unlucky, sucks to be Mikoto.  She cant stay by his side.

2)  He gets Bambi as a gf, maybe even fiance, but then something happens and Mikoto has to witness his never ending unstoppable pain.  She gets to stay by his side but is unable to protect him.

3) He chooses her, and ends up with broken bone after broken bone, they never have kids, cause every atttempt is a failed pregancy, and they end up miserable but unable to split up.  Seriously unlucky.

4) He realizes he DOES love Mikoto, and she ends up not being ABLE to stay by his side.

In each of these, sure, our MC gets the short end of the stick.  But when your making wishs like Mikoto is, gotta be careful of the actual wish and the intentions behind it.

I mean if that fever had gone any higher and lasted any further length, it could have been life threatening no?

Or something utterly different happens since in no way this jackassery you are spouting. The fact that you're even thinking this "as happening in the long term" shows how little you understand of the shounen genre. Seriously, I hope you're being a troll and a try hard at that because what you're saying to be expected in a shounen manga borders mental retardation.

Most likely it will be :

1) He ends with one of the girls ( Eru, due to being the second introduced girl and the one to stir up the trouble is the most likely) and still has some bad luck, not as rampant as before so it only is to a mild comedic effect.

2) Harem ending, he ends with everyone. Still has some bad luck but it's not as rampant as before (mainly for comedy)

I am loving this art style, a nice variation from the moe blob art style. :3

lel lol lawl

the childhood friend XD.

Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone has read the latest raws on SenManga? If you have, would you mind adding a quick spoiler? The last chapter so far (24) looks like
Spoiler
Kinda confused. Thanks friends!

I do too, however, I can see one of two things happening long term (No, I've not read any of the forward raws on this series).

1)  He dies (saving Bambi or Eru, or maybe even Mikoto), he was unlucky, sucks to be Mikoto.  She cant stay by his side.

2)  He gets Bambi as a gf, maybe even fiance, but then something happens and Mikoto has to witness his never ending unstoppable pain.  She gets to stay by his side but is unable to protect him.

3) He chooses her, and ends up with broken bone after broken bone, they never have kids, cause every atttempt is a failed pregancy, and they end up miserable but unable to split up.  Seriously unlucky.

4) He realizes he DOES love Mikoto, and she ends up not being ABLE to stay by his side.

In each of these, sure, our MC gets the short end of the stick.  But when your making wishs like Mikoto is, gotta be careful of the actual wish and the intentions behind it.

I mean if that fever had gone any higher and lasted any further length, it could have been life threatening no?

This is why I read so many visual novels these days instead of manga. No shortage of routed childhood friends and even the little sister tends to be fair game.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics