Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 165votes)

UQ Holder!

Alt Names: alt ユーキューホルダー!
Author: Akamatsu Ken
Artist: Akamatsu Ken
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the decade since the world became aware of the existence of magic, the world has undergone massive upheaval. However, a boy named Touta lives in seclusion in a rural town far removed from these changes. His ordinary life is highlighted by his magic-using female teacher and his supportive friends. When his tranquil daily life is disrupted, he embarks on a unique adventure.

Prequel:

>Mahou Sensei Negima!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahou-sensei-negima-r121 )
Go to UQ Holder! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About the Ending to Negima and the Author New Window IlikeLolis
  • 1 Replies
Topic So disappointing New Window Chrisqo
  • 9 Replies
Topic Released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies

285 Comments

ch 120...

Spoiler

I'm loving the Kirie action this chapter.

Cover 10!!

Zv6ikeJ.jpg

looks like the author intends to re-Gather every single harem girls from Negima back as either old age, immortal, look-alike or their offspring/children/descendants.

Jeez, for once harem lead has a clear love interest without misunderstandings, but then he loses to other harem lead...

ch 110

I was right.

Eva did get interested in Negi and Nagi because of Touta, and in turn gets interested in Touta because of Negi and Nagi... the loop...

Man, some sort of weird love square from 3 generation of same family members.....

Who will Eva end with?... her first love? actually... does Touta count as first love? or is it still Nagi? da time travel thingy... and what about Negi? (probably not Negi, since he's with that wiggy sword princess)

But the English translation says Negi... and not Nagi... not sure if that's a typo or not... hard to tell...

Nagi = the father

Negi = the son

Touta = the grandson

Which makes me wonder... who named him Touta and why didn't he change his name to fit his Family's style? could have been something like Nugi, well... maybe not... Nogi?  ok... guess there's no other similar good sounding names start with N and end in gi...

Yay! I found another site where I can read this. I am so glad that someone commented in another manga about UQ Holder!
Didn't know there was a sequel for Mahouse Sensei Negima :D

Crunchyroll simulpubs every chapter the same day the magazine goes on sale in Japan.

Ch 109 Holy shit Karin is Judas.

ch.107 summary

Spoiler

lol

Yay! I found another site where I can read this. I am so glad that someone commented in another manga about UQ Holder!
Didn't know there was a sequel for Mahouse Sensei Negima :D

ch 106, so...

Spoiler

cause I know I would.

Cover 09!! Touta is no longer a virgin, mouth, of course.

U3DQlZ3.jpg

ch 104...

a person that can go back in time doing Stock Exchanges...

unfair advantage much?

Why can I not see older chapters or chapters in only a specific language? I cannot scroll past the spanish chapters at all.

Spoiler

I don't know man. It could be just us being teased by Akamatsu...

at mangapark this series already ch 101 eng trans

no chapter uploads?

No, Crunchyroll is doing the "official" translation so no scanlation group is currently translating the series.

ch 100... FIFTY...

well... I guess we all just saw how this series is going to end...

ch 101... and so... the Trap is no longer a Trap but a Trap within a Trap removing the Trap.

heshe is finally coming out.

good thing heshe didn't end up samegenderfeel, that would have been weird...

Ch 89 final page

>the answer lies in your right hand

>author colours his left hand and arm

Guys, guys, please tell me that the artist is just fucking with us and didn't miss this during the several hours it took him to rough sketch, draw, ink, and shade this page that he coloured THE WRONG FREAKING ARM? Surely someone in production had to have noticed this.

uuuh, it said "the answer lies right in your hand".... it didn't say "right hand"

ch 96 (on another site) page 9

That combo... is awesome.

And...

Spoiler

no chapter uploads?

Ch 89 final page

Guys, guys, please tell me that the artist is just fucking with us and didn't miss this during the several hours it took him to rough sketch, draw, ink, and shade this page that he coloured THE WRONG FREAKING ARM? Surely someone in production had to have noticed this.

Donno...

but the version I saw says

Spoiler

___ ___ ___

Edit: ch92

Spoiler

___ ___ ___

Edit 2: ch93

Spoiler

Ch 89 final page

After ch.85 i need a @%&$ing explanation why Eva run after Nagi... Nothing logical comes too my mind after this except a conection too meet Touta...

Btw

Edit:

ch 84

note to self, DO NOT MAKE DANA ANGRY

Edit: Do not try too seemingly HURT Kitty when Touta's on the watch. He will suddenly grow balls as big as two planets too kick your ass ;D

( I want Dana too get angry and go all out just too see how strong she is, but that will probably destroy some continents. )

hahaha you guys should see chapter81 it has one of the most humorous "training systems" I have seen in a while :P

saw it, now, go do it.

be sure to tell me back how many times you died.

on other note, young Eva is cute as ever.

Edit:

ch 84

note to self, DO NOT MAKE DANA ANGRY

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics