Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 117votes)

Akame ga KILL! Zero

Alt Names: alt アカメが斬る!零
Author: Takahiro
Artist: Toru Kei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The "dark action" story will take place a few years before the events in the original fantasy series. The prequel will center on the title character Akame, a girl bought, brainwashed, and raised by the Empire as an assassin.

Sequel:

> Akame ga KILL!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akame-ga-kill-r219 )
Go to Akame ga KILL! Zero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

177 Comments

"Damn shame, she was smoking hot." I say, as another bishoujo dies in the AgK universe. I've lost count of how many times I've said it.

So anyone want to guess why Akame is ranked lowest among the 7 yet is above Cornelia in ability?

because she's a food baka.

So anyone want to guess why Akame is ranked lowest among the 7 yet is above Cornelia in ability?

Her eyes were open...

Eh. Thought Taeko was going to last a little bit longer. Ah well.

Chelsea dun goofed though.

Show a character's brief flashback, her ultimate attack, and her death all in the same chapter. Only from Akame ga Zero.

I didn't really care about Cora, but goddammit I wish Taeko had pulled through this one. I knew she was going to die eventually but this was rushed as hell.

So why are boobs drawn without nipples?

Man I honestly feel bad for the girl, sure these kids are killing machines and it's because of that you forget they're nothing but teens doing the only thing they know. 

Actually no. We know Akame joins Night Raid after she was sent on a missito kill Naj and then joined.

As if plots don't get twisted all the time in manga series...

and with Taeko being thrashed so bad I don't think they'll be able to do too much dmg

... sometimes it really hits right in the feels seeing

Spoiler

Spoiler

... sometimes it really hits right in the feels seeing

Spoiler

About time someone died. Shit was getting boring.

I wonder if Taeko dies in this series.... ;_;

Pretty sure she's dead since Chelsea mentioned that her team got wiped out before she got transferred to Najenda's team.

It's a good thing she finished her quickly. It's the least she could do as a friend. Too bad they're weren't nakama.

Brutal, and at the same time beautiful. Love this manga.

I wonder if Taeko dies in this series.... ;_;

and then, they get taken out 1 by 1.

Next chapter should be interesting.
As for now, this is how much I care about brainwashed characters:

Man, you know the mangaka made a poor decision regarding chelsea if she's getting this much spotlight in the spinoff, it's like aerith in crisis core. I just wonder how many more chapters this series can carry on, due to the reader knowing the ultimate result regarding akame. My guess is this series ends with night raid killing everyone in akame's group, leaving her to face the truth about everything and her joining. A circle of life scenario and the final page is night raid standing outside of the mansion that tatsumi was staying at .

Actually no. We know Akame joins Night Raid after she was sent on a missito kill Naj and then joined.

Dude...everyone dies except Akame and Kurome...well not yet anyway

you forgot chelsea and that homo guy. they wont die in this serie.

it is...war.

Man, you know the mangaka made a poor decision regarding chelsea if she's getting this much spotlight in the spinoff, it's like aerith in crisis core. I just wonder how many more chapters this series can carry on, due to the reader knowing the ultimate result regarding akame. My guess is this series ends with night raid killing everyone in akame's group, leaving her to face the truth about everything and her joining. A circle of life scenario and the final page is night raid standing outside of the mansion that tatsumi was staying at .  

Fuck you in advance author :(

and deathflags rise again...

8FL08NA.jpg

Why are posting spoilers for the sequel? There might be people reading here who didn't read the original manga yet. ~.~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics