Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 304votes)

Billionaire Girl

Alt Names: alt น้องหนูพันล้านalt 亿万富豪少女alt ビリオネアガールalt Миллиардерша
Author: Hasekura Isuna
Artist: Katsura Asuka
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takato Kei is just an ordinary college student, training for an ordinary life, when he falls into a strange and appealing part-time job. He’s been hired to tutor a teenage girl at home for 10,000 yen an hour! The girl in question, Fujioka Yukari, is not a high school student, but a highly successful day trader who has already amassed 170 billion yen! Despite her money and her beautiful apartment, Kei can’t help feeling like there’s a certain loneliness about the cute teenage girl. She even seems embarrassed of her career, as if her obsession with the stock market and the vast amount of time she spends moving stocks makes her an otaku. Kei may be just the person she needs to help her break out of her isolated lifestyle and acquire the one thing money can’t buy– happiness.
Go to Billionaire Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime/Manga related to Stocks New Window Verne Jules
  • 4 Replies
Topic THANK YOU SCANLATORS!!!! New Window sircebba
  • 0 Replies
Topic THANKS MR. AUTHOR AND ARTIST FOR CONTINUING THIS ONE!!! =) New Window sircebba
  • 4 Replies
Topic Billionaire Girl Forum New Window sircebba
  • 1 Replies
Topic SCANLATORS AND RAW PROVIDERS THANKS ALOT!!! New Window sircebba
  • 2 Replies
Topic PLEASE AUTHOR AND ARTIST KINDLY CONTINUE THIS ONE, =) New Window sircebba
  • 3 Replies

424 Comments

Spoiler

On a less sad note, I love you profile picture. Clockwork Planet right?

Litterally, but the last chapter compensated everything.

Right, it's the image I use as credits when I release the translation in Portuguese-Portugal I've been doing (did not had time to do the last chapter available, but 80% is already finished translated. Need to typeset and release).

By the way, I do not know if you know but Clockwork Planet and No Game No Life are works from the same author, born in Brazil, half Japanese half Brazilian guy!

Now imagine me, after had bought all the books, when reading this chapter... I wanted to cut the book in small pieces and burn everything (I didn't had acess to the magazine raws before, so I've finished the story when the 3rd tankobon was released).

Spoiler

On a less sad note, I love you profile picture. Clockwork Planet right?

Pretty sure I actually hit my head on my desk... ;_;

Now imagine me, after had bought all the books, when reading this chapter... I wanted to cut the book in small pieces and burn everything (I didn't had acess to the magazine raws before, so I've finished the story when the 3rd tankobon was released).

should we add the NTR tag? -_-

I told that the roolercoaster ride is starting...

Just wait for next chapter, even more is going to happen!

I feel.that the 2 remaining chapters will have a sensble ending, cus if not ima FUCKING RAGE GODDAMNIT YOU SPINELESS TWAT WHAY YOU SO MUCH LIKE ME?!! YOU SUPPOSED TO BE THE GUY I WANNA BE

another interesting chapter. KEI is just silent.

its his nature but surely he need to take concrete action and standup for his own feelings.

yukari chan is being shy and deliver real dialouges.

yukari chan was expecting response from kei kun and gets no love response and hence accept such proposal

veraya >> i read your spoiler >> i could saw raws but didn't and here read your spoiler.

i hope for a sensible happy ending .

no throwing of relationships on each other . differentiate clearly between love and sympathy.

rather than taking all help from others stand for your own feelings . stand up for your own love .

don't worry... you weren't the only one who almost accidentally sent a fist through their monitor .______.

Pretty sure I actually hit my head on my desk... ;_;

Spoiler

I... I.... I...

Spoiler

WHY IS THIS PISSING ME OFF SO MUCH?!

don't worry... you weren't the only one who almost accidentally sent a fist through their monitor .______.

Spoiler

I... I.... I...

Spoiler

WHY IS THIS PISSING ME OFF SO MUCH?!

so as long as someone will take her she will say yes? and in the end the MC will only get the girl coz the gold digger permitted it? well. someone went full retard.

I guess it drove many hedge funds to have heavy losses, or even go bankrupt, but the number "over 2000" is purely fictional.

Yep. In our research we could only find ONE site in Japanese that had any mention of 2,000 hedge funds going bankrupt. 

So the bank did made many people go bankrupt? Hmmm

No, it didn't.

In the real event (not the urban legend), the Ministry of Finance, instead of Bank of Japan, poured 32 trillion yen (320 billion dollars) in the foreign exchange market during a period of over 3 months, so the hedge funds couldn't make any profit out of arbitrage (price differences).

I guess it drove many hedge funds to have heavy losses, or even go bankrupt, but the number "over 2000" is purely fictional.

You have no idea how depressed i was when the MC didn't get the girl.

Side note:

Spoiler

I swear if the mc doesnt fix shit soon I'm gonna rage.

This manga ends at chapter 17.

Spoiler

but there's a special story ^^

This manga ends at chapter 17.
Spoiler
At least she realise it :s

Hm, I started this manga because I thought it was quirky and different with a unique angle about stock trading and how money effects social relationships...instead it's turning into another love-triangle soap opera. I'll wait till all the chapters are released in English and skip to the end now.

chapter 14 was really interesting.

TASUKU took the decision and went with it.

KEI is in trouble confess the feelings or not.

now everything rest at KEI's decision and then decision of FUJIOKA CHAN . interesting.

lol scanlators calling ppl out

Was mostly a joke.

Seriously, this shoujo-drama plot makes me mad.

I waited for this series to return for a very very long time, now he does this... well, gotta say good bye...

lol scanlators calling ppl out

although too lazy to Google, it would be really interesting if Japan really did do that...seems a bit more roundabout than the soft peg that China does for RMB though.

also it's time to yolo pick-a-partner conclusion boys

I really hope the author doesn't go there. If I wanted to read that kinda crap I'd read shoujo manga instead.

Actually, I DID read that part, Kumori...

Anyways, is Tasuku trying to pull a guilt-trip on Yukari?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics